More donor rewards.

Would be nice to see more vehicle skins added for the higher donor levels like 3 and 4 and possibly 5. These are vanilla arma skins too.

Zamak:

0c50ff99b03b5edc4a1ff5dc3a04ed66.pngBlue and Olive

7febdee53b903064405c96f1184aa0e7.pngOrange and Olive

Box Truck:

0fec91fa870706daab43872488d8f90b.pngBlack

Hummingbird:

cd81bf3d7f0c53ba3c426374536142f7.pngIon

Just some more incentive to donate another $50 for level 4. Also some clothing items below.

Bergen(same storage as carry-all for virtual inventory) add it for the lols.

3705e956a09cdc5ea9955dab5444611f.png

Camp (Blue Sleeping Bag) - If you use a sleeping bag it will restore your health up to 75-100% and will give you 3-5 minutes of redgull effect but it will take as long as a blood bag to apply and you will be in an animate unless you cancel. Trade-off is to make it so it wont fit in a backpack so you have to skip taking a regular backpack to use this.

784d439e15e94ff0f01189881deeeb8d.png

67f295bc44677d70e03df7f987cc19b3.png

Compact NVG (Green Hex or Hex) to level 4 or 5.

dbfa7bfcbb05d1bfd434a16f97e79f44.png

Just a few ideas to add to the donor rewards.

Would love to see this first to know what you actually get per rank.

FudgeR likes this

the box truck is pointless. you pull red, see white, others see green, birds see orange, cops see yellow.  That truck is legit the most random car ever. 

The black backpack (small) is already in the game and the NVG's i believe are loot crate items. 

Zamak colors make it to easy to hide, cops like to roll up to coke pit and see neon blue and orange because they are fucking blind. 

14 minutes ago, Dork said:

the box truck is pointless. you pull red, see white, others see green, birds see orange, cops see yellow.  That truck is legit the most random car ever. 

The black backpack (small) is already in the game and the NVG's i believe are loot crate items. 

Zamak colors make it to easy to hide, cops like to roll up to coke pit and see neon blue and orange because they are fucking blind. 

What are you talking about

Just now, Gnashes said:

Paratus has, historically, wanted civilian vehicles to look "civilian-y". Hence the lack of camo.

I could (and plan on) adding the Zamal colors)

Yes i know that the devs don't want the server being too militaristic looking, but would be cool to add the camo skins for vehicles exclusively to the Vehicle Factory and Black Market Production, that way maybe some people would try crafting zamaks and some other cheap vehicles

51 minutes ago, Dork said:

1. the box truck is pointless. you pull red, see white, others see green, birds see orange, cops see yellow.  That truck is legit the most random car ever. 

2. The black backpack (small) is already in the game and the NVG's i believe are loot crate items. 

3. Zamak colors make it to easy to hide, cops like to roll up to coke pit and see neon blue and orange because they are fucking blind. 

1. Doesn't happen to me ever but the black variant would be nice.

2. Go look in the virtual arsenal > backpacks > camp. There are backpacks that hold sleeping bags only. Yes that backpack is already in asylum regularly but the one with the sleeping bag isn't. Just though it would be cool. The Compact NVGs are the urban version only. I think level 4/5 should have access to one of the other versions.

3. Idk even know what to say to this except neon or not any vehicle is easy af to spot. Sure skip the camo version but those ones above should be fine. Might get more people to use zamaks if it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. (Blue and olive looks sexy)