SAVE LOADOUTS

Just now, Zorrak said:

Sure as long as there is a gearing up timer, so people still have a chance to kill/rob you at rebel.

I don't get that.  At that point it's the camper's fuck up.  You either came there unarmed or lowly armed and they didn't want to kill you yet?  Their problem.  The risk versus reward should be on the robber who wants to ruin the game for everyone else for possible loadout money.

hahahahahahaha...

no, this will never happen.

As Sheriff Rick states, the point of it taking place at Rebel and having to have money on-hand, is to cause risk. Don't want the risk? go gear up at a gun store.

This ain't sunshine candy land and you're not going to get your hand held at a rebel base, have friends keep guard, or be quick about gearing.

4 minutes ago, HapHazard said:

hahahahahahaha...

As Sheriff Rick states, the point of it taking place at Rebel and having to have money on-hand, is to cause risk. Don't want the risk? go gear up at a gun store.

This ain't sunshine candy land and you're not going to get your hand held at a rebel base, have friends keep guard, or be quick about gearing.

You misread what I said but I still love you fam

3 hours ago, HapHazard said:

hahahahahahaha...

I mean lets say you had to pull out money in hand to gear up that way and it also had a 15-20 second timer

5 hours ago, Mathy said:

Title says it all.. Let civs save and load loadouts.

You know we have all wanted that for the longest time but plain fact states:

There always will be a way to dupe or exploit and it may not be caught for quite some time - I can see this being abused with soft logging and people getting full loadouts. Then it turn it makes the server suck ass when people run around being douches because they dont have to worry about there loadout.

My recommendation is you get a debit card and you can literally buy Vest > clothes > backpack with it, then pull out like 15k for gun + scope + mags + y

and it should take you like 35 seconds.

Blame the shit heads in this situation unfortunately. Those same shit heads duped keys and will hopefully be wiped soon