General store at skiptracerbase

Just now, Nicolas March said:

my lockpicks are illigal and I NEED to have it

You dont and thats the only illegal item a BH can have I know of and that's like 7 bucks each so dont complain you literally need to spawn in town go to the general store but your NV and go on not hard to do considering you need to spawn in a town anyway to get a car and go to skip tracer 

8 minutes ago, WardonkeY said:

but instead you outgear us

Yea we do and that's a good point, that's how it was intended but we are rebels as rebels and we get the fun toys your civilians that take justice into your own hands but still you have it to easy you can carry guns that other civs cant and its legal we carry 5.56 and up its illegal so you get of easy and no need to add a general store when all you need to do it take 15 seconds out of your day to buy NVGs and your always in towns hunting fugitives so you can always get NVGs among other things then so you have a lot of chances to just buy em why do you need them at skip tracer with that point across I dont think we have anything more to say all you need to do is walk to the general store buy and go.

Forgive me if im rambling Im a tad bit out of it rn

Edited by Brendon Smith
7 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Yea we do and that's a good point, that's how it was intended but we are rebels as rebels and we get the fun toys your civilians that take justice into your own hands but still you have it to easy you can carry guns that other civs cant and its legal we carry 5.56 and up its illegal so you get of easy and no need to add a general store when all you need to do it take 15 seconds out of your day to buy NVGs and your always in towns hunting fugitives so you can always get NVGs among other things then so you have a lot of chances to just buy em why do you need them at skip tracer with that point across I dont think we have anything more to say all you need to do is walk to the general store buy and go.

Bro your complaining for nothing i'm asking for nvgs and first aid kits. Its not like i'm asking for legal 50cals and 7.6mm 

@Gnashes is this posaible. Btw the item shop at skiptracer shows us 2 times redgull

Edited by henky
Crunchedd likes this
On 15.1.2017 at 3:38 AM, Brendon Smith said:

What's the point of moving The bounty hunter shop out of towns if we can't buy simple things like FAKs?

On 15.1.2017 at 3:26 AM, Brendon Smith said:

quit complaining rebels dont have a outpost in the middle of towns we have to go out of our way to get gear and it costs a hell a lot more last time I checked

Gear is not so much more expensive for rebels than BHs. Only a few 1000

12 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

What's the point of moving The bounty hunter shop out of towns if we can't buy simple things like FAKs?

Gear is not so much more expensive for rebels than BHs. Only a few 1000

+ rebels don't have to worrie about their rebel license, we do. 

+ we need to buy a firearms licence aswell to be able carry our gun in towns.

On 1/14/2017 at 8:26 PM, Brendon Smith said:

quit complaining rebels dont have a outpost in the middle of towns we have to go out of our way to get gear and it costs a hell a lot more last time I checked

lol takes me 10 minutes at most to go to the rebel outpost shut up bud