Infinite Kidnapping

1 hour ago, Buckwalter said:

Help me understand here man, you seem to be aware of the fact that you only have to hang out for 10 minutes once restrained, you seem to know that after a point you're only there of your own volition? So why is this a problem? Why not just peace out after 10 minutes if you wanted to?

Also, as for the supposition that admins shouldn't do this sort of thing, I would remind you that admins play the game like anybody else. They have to be 100% within the rules, but aside from that they're free to be as sadistic as anybody else. 

So unless I'm missing something or there was some as of yet unmentioned exploit, I'd recommend taking it in stride and leaving after ten minutes if you're not having a good time. 

But let's be real, ocean cruises are expensive, sounds like you got to go for free. 

LOL ADMINS DO NOT PLAY AS REGULAR PLAYERS. FOH. My first ban was from Kimbo getting salty that I downed him. I gave the dude a total of 6 warnings with 4 witnesses and he got mad that he couldn't kill me so he banned me. 

11 hours ago, Dredge said:

No. He is accusing me of using the Guardian Crate NVG's. @ImProd as I told you last night, after you got salty because you were kidnapped and started calling everyone names (Great Look for the APD btw) they can be obtained by ANY player who buys guardian keys and they do not have thermal mode. But, because I am an admin and in game I must be hacking, teleporting, spawning in things that aren't in the game etc. Ask ANY of the DS guys I was with how much shit I actually spawned. That is a big fat 0. I went to rebel with them, purchased my own shit. The ONLY thing I did that normal players cant is turning our ifrit pink because it was fun to drive around in a pink ifrit. 

But your mind is already made up. So there is no convincing you with facts and the like. Also, have you ever been in a boat? The throttle stays in the same spot after you set it. You dont have to keep pressing it like a cars gas pedal. So me jamming it open and bailing out of the boat is well within the realm of real world application. 

I literally don't even care anymore, I was tired and salty. I wiped my ass with you anyways when you were on the rocks... I couldn't care less now. I had starter gear and I was on cop. Didn't lose anything, I just think the whole situation was fucked and it's not the first time it's happened to me or others. I found it annoying and gave a suggestion. The suggestion was shunned, it's over...

12 minutes ago, ImProd said:

I literally don't even care anymore, I was tired and salty. I wiped my ass with you anyways when you were on the rocks... I couldn't care less now. I had starter gear and I was on cop. Didn't lose anything, I just think the whole situation was fucked and it's not the first time it's happened to me or others. I found it annoying and gave a suggestion. The suggestion was shunned, it's over...

Was salty? The salt seems as if it is still there with all of your responses. As an APD member going onto the forums to make a giant rant and also telling someone that you "wiped your ass with them" is tacky and in bad form.

If you think the admins did something wrong and if you think the cuffs lasted longer than the 10 minute timer find help in the TS from a higher up, report it and move on with the show.

1 hour ago, Casey Anthony said:

Was salty? The salt seems as if it is still there with all of your responses. As an APD member going onto the forums to make a giant rant and also telling someone that you "wiped your ass with them" is tacky and in bad form.

If you think the admins did something wrong and if you think the cuffs lasted longer than the 10 minute timer find help in the TS from a higher up, report it and move on with the show.

1) Yes was salty, as I stated before, I do not care anymore. I'm simply replying to all the snarky replies that are cluttering my notifications

2) Just because you don't agree with an opinion or don't like what someone says doesn't automatically make that statement "salty". Quit assuming that everyone you don't agree with is "butthurt", as it'll get you much farther in life. If you've played with me in game before instead of making assumptions on a forum topic that I stated that I wanted closed hours ago, you'd realize that I'm a trash talker and that I'm not salty lol. That's just how I am

3) Now with all the posts made on this forum showcasing other players/gangs being complete trash or "potatoes" it's now a problem when I say something as small as "I wiped my ass with you"?. People make those types of remarks on video games all the time, especially when playing competitively. It's literally become a normal slang to say you "shit" on someone during a match or battle. But now it's tacky when I'm one of the tons of people to do it on this forum? Get out of here lol

4) @Dredge lol the last people I'm gonna go talk to when it comes to clarifying bad actions are DS Members. They're known for being corrupt. No I'm not pulling that statement out of my ass. Multiple people have said it. When I say multiple, I mean almost every cop that I've ever talked to that wasn't a member of DS.

5) I don't think the cuffs lasted longer than 10 minutes, they did last longer than 10 minutes. I set a timer after already feeling that I was in the boat for 10 minutes. Once I set the timer, it got to 13 minutes again and I pressed Esc and I still was not able to die/soft log in game. If I should have to use out of game controls to solve the issue, then it shouldn't be allowed. That was my statement and my point of making this whole clusterfuck of a forum post lol.

6) If I'm blindfolded, I'm supposed to have teamspeak muted, but me being the tacky cop that I am and the huge rule of "No metagaming", I didn't wanna join in teamspeak and risk getting blacklisting or something. I'd never heard of this trick before and I assumed they had muted me in the boat and were driving me around. It took me a good 5 minutes to realize that the repetitive motor sounds of the boat weren't a vehicle turning on a road, but a motor turning and relapsing it's sound effect. Yes I'm an idiot for not have realizing this sooner, but once again: I didn't know this was a thing, and I wouldn't expect an admin to do it.

"That's your fault for expecting more out of an admin, Prod!"

Yea no shit...

7) I did move on with the show, I was replying to forum replies on a topic that I posted. Sorry, I didn't know that would be a problem for you Casey.

You peeps have a nice day :) , done replying to a topic. If I don't find out how to close this forum thread (I'll wait a good day or two so you can actually read the reply), I'll just see if a mod will do it...

18 hours ago, Jonassm said:

i've seen pics of admins spawning weapon crates for their gangs.... nothing happens to them anyway. and yes, you are allowed to restrain someone for 10 mins. but maybe a admin of all people should encourage rp, not just restrain someone and put them on a boat for no reason.

We were RPing with them. But when we capture you and you make it clear you dont want to rp anymore and start calling people names, its time to think outside the bun so to speak

Just now, Dredge said:

We were RPing with them. But when we capture you and you make it clear you dont want to rp anymore and start calling people names, its time to think outside the bun so to speak

didnt hear that part of the situation of course. that makes a little bit more sense then i suppose