Player owned Shops?

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2017 at 7:01 PM, KevinOB said:

I always wanted something like this.

Prob would take a lot of coding.

all they got to do is make it so you can buy all shop buildings and then make the store stock dependent on player deliveries. They could tie this in to the delivery mission system they already have. 

3 hours ago, Mr Maow said:

I Suggested something like this about 1-2 years ago but it never took. the only thing that took was the Courthouse But I love everything about this Idea I am all for it but the servers are way too laggy right now to put them in. But Lets DO IT!

its been suggested a billion times over the course of like 3 years

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2017 at 7:19 AM, bamf said:

It would not be something you would man, it would be more like the AE - just in (well technically on) your house.  There would be a tax for sales, and talents to determine which types of items (as well as how many) you could place onto your vendor.  

On 1/17/2017 at 1:26 PM, KrazyKnight said:

Oh my you can do shop raids as a cop if they find anything illegal. The potential for some good roleplay here boys.

yup it sounds awesome

On 16/01/2017 at 0:57 AM, Mr.Purple said:

I was, thinking the Asylum Exchange was down and maybe player owned shops? I was looking and I saw these building that had no purpose but could be used. People would need to buy storage for there shop at home improvement and could sell any thing ranging from Apples to a speed bomb. Just thought it would be a fun and exciting update. @Gnashes @bamf @Motown

b52d661ff29b379254b470448aa0fea5.png

120k Shop

79fba7158f2627f07b422a19811694ae.png

150k Shop

79e50dd07b2dd317e2f038e8e4627bb8.png

220k shop

+1 it is a good idea but thete is no reason on implementing this for some reasons : 

1 - server still has simple issues to be fixed and that would be a high tier update that we do not need rn

2 - duping would come back

Mr.Purple likes this
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...