I've been told this isn't RDM xD

Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

"Nearest medic: None"

you * " Hey lets press request medic " 

also for real answer, Because it doesn't show 5 minutes before you got killed so they can't see if its RDM yes or no.

You know pressing request medic lets other people revive you right? How do you think he revived me?

Just now, CrossFade said:

theres only 2.48 before you die, u need 5min prior to death...

If I hit save from shadowplay the minute I died it would still be RDM, I only clicked save after he killed me again when I was revived, I don't care anyway I think its funny haha, if I cared I'd report it but I'm not going to bother, we both spent some nice time in jail together <3

39 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

"Nearest medic: None"

you * " Hey lets press request medic " 

also for real answer, Because it doesn't show 5 minutes before you got killed so they can't see if its RDM yes or no.

Civilian defibs exist.... But you don't know what civilian is :frog: 

Clowryy likes this
3 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I swear this is the type of shit where someone cuts it RIGHT after he gets a text fade from the player - and right before he spams the other player saying "W.e your banned faggot"

#1 - Its shadowplay

#2 - Its set to record 5 minutes

#3 - If someone text me I wouldn't be walking around buying my sexy ass Justin Bieber shirt

#4 - Yeah the clip is actually 5 minutes

#5 - You know why?

#6 - Because shadowplay

Edited by Clowryy
Just now, Clowryy said:

#1 - Its shadowplay

#2 - Its set to record 5 minutes

#3 - If someone text me I wouldn't be walking around buying my sexy ass Justin Bieber shirt

#4 - Yeah

Dont take it personal, you are probably a nice guy - but the community standard states : 

1. People crop clips maliciously, and it usually dictates from videos that are edited out of a 5 min combat range. Those same people crop out the parts that make them look bad.

In the future AS SOON AS you die you record it  BAM 5 minutes solid evidence. Make sure to include your mic in the video as well, cause if you go around calling people names and shit expect to get shot (Not that you did).

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Dont take it personal, you are probably a nice guy - but the community standard states : 

1. People crop clips maliciously, and it usually dictates from videos that are edited out of a 5 min combat range. Those same people crop out the parts that make them look bad.

In the future AS SOON AS you die you record it  BAM 5 minutes solid evidence. Make sure to include your mic in the video as well, cause if you go around calling people names and shit expect to get shot (Not that you did).

Just because of this I've set shadowplay to 7 minutes just now, the only reason I didn't click save right away because I was going to let it go, but after I got killed again thats when I clicked save, and Im not man im just saying is all :) Its civil :P

Edited by Clowryy
3 minutes ago, HapHazard said:

as a side note, don't know if you actually did report it or not, just assuming tears are from that. lol

Shit I get you now, you probably thought I reported it and an Admin said it wasn't, that isn't the case man, I never even bothered, the person who said it wasn't RDM is actually the guy that killed me :P