Ill just go ahead an upload this before Wuubz roast me

4 hours ago, iNotey said:

mhmm... keep thinking that until you see him do it again

Since @Wubz is asleep most likely here is his pov, arma is going to arma thats how it is. It shows the pov of wubz he was running threw the pipes trying to dodge bullets he didnt purposly dpi glitch or lag switch he simply tryed dodging bullets and arma pulled the stupid shit it always does now quit bitching like babys. https://gyazo.com/000c87e48a6e8df5602bf85be238d5ed

Edited by Steez
henky, Heidelberg, Chau and 1 other like this
21 minutes ago, Steez said:

Since @Wubz is asleep most likely here is his pov, arma is going to arma thats how it is. It shows the pov of wubz he was running threw the pipes trying to dodge bullets he didnt purposly dpi glitch or lag switch he simply tryed dodging bullets and arma pulled the stupid shit it always does now quit bitching like babys. https://gyazo.com/000c87e48a6e8df5602bf85be238d5ed

confirmed hacks. Definitely fucking toggled. Its blatantly obvious. 

Just now, Dork said:

confirmed hacks. Definitely fucking toggled. Its blatantly obvious. 

the reason for me posting this is so we can wrap this thread up before wubz wakes up and gets this shit lock by shit talking all of you, i say we call it a day before someone gets there feelings hurt.

Edited by Steez
14 minutes ago, Steez said:

the reason for me posting this is so we can wrap this thread up before wubz wakes up and gets this shit lock by shit talking all of you, i say we call it a day before someone gets there feelings hurt.

let him wake and bake so he can be roasted before he even sees this.