Flaming's Video Guides (TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT)

I will be making guides for asylum and what I need is for you guys to tell me what you want to see, whether you know what to do and you think it should be adressed or you want the answer in a video. If it is somewhat reasonable I will put in my time to find the answer and make a video about it. Post what you want to be made into a video guide below.

Edited by flamingshadow
6 minutes ago, flamingshadow said:

I will be making guides for asylum and what I need is for you guys to tell me what you want to see, whether you know what to do and you think it should be adressed or you want the answer in a video. If it is somewhat reasonable I will put in my time to find the answer and make a video about it. Post what you want to be made into a video guide below.

Before you do anything check its not done already 7455a14f8b275fb0729a3166dc051fe6.png  because im pretty sure theres a guide for everything on asylum already.

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Before you do anything check its not done already 7455a14f8b275fb0729a3166dc051fe6.png  because im pretty sure theres a guide for everything on asylum already.

Actually, I've seen a guide for getting money but not for fucking bitches. 

Can you add that one please? 

Edited by Dork