Cops authorizing lethals

Dork

Not starting a flame war just trying to understand it better. 

When i use to play cop and lethals were authorized, cops would take out 3-4 people and go back to tracer's (Now this is after a person is revived and lethal'd again.)

As of late, say cops see a big group (8-12) of rebels, and lethals get authorized, why do they kill 90% of rebels before going back to tracers?

Wouldn't you rather down restrain and process. Rebels favor being lethal's because no jail time, but cops should strive to down more after a couple kills so that they can make rebels incompetent to coming back to fights. 

Dont hate

^Connor_K likes this

Often happens because they're not sure how many are down already or the rebels are still in a position they can't easily be restrained.

Even one guy in a tower for example can prevent his buddies being restrained, so sometimes you  just keep lethaling.

It all depends on the situation.. 

Now i got a question for you, how is being lethaled as a civ bad? I never mind being cleaned of my bounty and not having to sit in jail.

WilliamS, Silver-Spy and BlackShot like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Often happens because they're not sure how many are down already or the rebels are still in a position they can't easily be restrained.

Even one guy in a tower for example can prevent his buddies being restrained, so sometimes you  just keep lethaling.

It all depends on the situation.. 

Now i got a question for you, how is being lethaled as a civ bad? I never mind being cleaned of my bounty and not having to sit in jail.

big bounties represent the length of your e-peen

Kawaii, ImProd and Dork like this
Just now, Eazy said:

big bounties represent the length of your e-peen

I'd like to think i'm quite a rebel myself too sometimes, but i never cared about how big my bounty was.

I do find it fun though when i'm wanted for like 500k and turn myself in with the most obsecure things like a suicide vest driving a .50 call and not using it offensively xD Just blows the minds of those cops!

Dude honestly why complain? u got a 100k bounty and its hard to catch u while u sit on atm sniping down at hq along with 6-7 other rebels.

Get lethald? nah its like a free pardon plus cops get paid, you're going to get revived anyways, Get caught and you will spend 45 min of your life in jail instead of buying a rook and getting sweet juicy revenge on the cop who shot you.

Vhantom likes this
2 minutes ago, Churu said:

Dude honestly why complain? u got a 100k bounty and its hard to catch u while u sit on atm sniping down at hq along with 6-7 other rebels.

Get lethald? nah its like a free pardon plus cops get paid, you're going to get revived anyways, Get caught and you will spend 45 min of your life in jail instead of buying a rook and getting sweet juicy revenge on the cop who shot you.

who goes back to a fight with a rook? @Sean. Hit this guy with a hello? real quick 

DJ Khaled once told me and @Eli that lethals are a major key, since then I have only carried lethal ammunition

off topic but sort of relevant:

Imagine attacking the bank/fed with the average day cops (usually not the best of players, most of them don't play for the big fights), even if you do manage to win all you're going to hear is constant whining, lethal the rebels doing it? Complain, down all the guys doing it? Complain

Cop used to be so much fun, but the cop vs rebel activities get repetitive and when the prison doesn't even work, that leaves only the bank and the fed for rebels.

The bank is stupidly boring, the update only added more cover for rebels, you can't add big buildings like the construction and expect rebels not to utilitze it..

The fed is fun but the cops do not stand a chance at winning unless there is a lot of higher ups online.

I prefer to get lethaled, either way if cops lethal/down the receiving end will complain and cry..

Go back 3 months and you'd see so many rebels sitting in the asylum ts waiting to see cops move to the bank/fed/pb channels, I jumped at the chance to go fight on cop, shit was so fun, do you see anyone doing this now? Do you see anyone fighting cops that much anymore? 

Edited by Jimbo
Jwilly likes this

I'm not a cop, but I believe that lethals are used to make situations manageable (make the odds favorable for your side). If it's a 6 rebels vs.4cops, lethaling 3 rebels make the situation so that cops have a chance to win and arrest a few from the opposing party. What is the fun of cop if you don't have the opportunity to arrest some people from a firefight?

59 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

The fed is fun but the cops do not stand a chance at winning unless there is a lot of higher ups online.

Man i recently did a fed and there were some higher ups online that normally doesn't matter either.

But damn our new captain Mr. @DarkKnight fucking quick peaked me as i was shooting out a hunter.

A cop... quick peaking?! They're evolving man.. i'm telling you, shit's about to go down

Just now, Midamaru said:

Man i recently did a fed and there were some higher ups online that normally doesn't matter either.

But damn our new captain Mr. @DarkKnight fucking quick peaked me as i was shooting out a hunter.

A cop... quick peaking?! They're evolving man.. i'm telling you, shit's about to go down

Yeah man

i heard cops recently found out about the combat stance feature

FudgeR and Jwilly like this
13 hours ago, Midamaru said:

We sent that Hunter in to bait you. I knew you couldn't resist.:D If I remember correctly you were the only rebel at west gate and we wanted to start pushing in. And yes I know how to quick peak. You just never noticed before because I was always on P3. Now that I'm Captain I play on all the servers so you will see me around more often.B) When it comes down to it the APD should never lethal an entire group of rebels. Once the APD starts to gain control over a situation they SHOULD go back to downing. It can be difficult to determine when to go back to downing when fighting big rebel groups at the Bank, Fed or prison. Most rebel groups are on point with revives. So when we assess the situation we can't say there are 10 rebels so we will lethal 3 or 4 and go back to downing. Since the rebels we killed will be back up in no time at all. Also there isn't much we can do with the rebels on top of the bank roof. There have been plenty of times where the APD has downed everyone on the bank roof but when your fighting good rebel players it can be almost impossible. These days you just have to use your best judgement as these situations happen. So there is room for error when inexperienced cops are making these decisions. If your in a big rebel group and you feel the cops are killing to many of you it's probably because you are smashing them down to a pulp and there is nothing else they can do. Lets be real here some fights are over before they even start lol. One thing I do agree with is that cops need to learn how to surrender more often. There is no need to re spawn 4+ times to win a fight. 

25 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

We sent that Hunter in to bait you. I knew you couldn't resist.:D If I remember correctly you were the only rebel at west gate and we wanted to start pushing in. And yes i know how to quick peak. You just never noticed before because I was always on P3. Now that I'm Captain I play on all the servers so you will see me around more often.B) When it comes down to it the APD should never lethal an entire group of rebels. Once the APD starts to gain control over a situation they SHOULD go back to downing. It can be difficult to determine when to go back to downing when fighting big rebel groups at the Bank, Fed or prison. Most rebel groups are on point with revives. So when we assess the situation we can't say there are 10 rebels so we will lethal 3 or 4 and go back to downing. Since the rebels we killed will be back up in no time at all. Also there isn't much we can do with the rebels on top of the bank roof. There have been plenty of times where the APD has downed everyone on the bank roof but when your fighting good rebel players it can be almost impossible to do, These days you just have to use your best judgement as these situations happen. So there is room for error when inexperienced cops are making these decisions. If your in a big rebel group and you feel the cops are killing to many of you it's probably because you are smashing them down to a pulp and there is nothing else they can do. Lets be real here some fights are over before they even start lol. One thing I do agree with is that cops need to learn how to surrender more often. There is no need to re spawn 4+ times to win a fight. 

Yeah that was me.. didn't expect to get one tapped. Won't happen again >:O And its good to finally see a captain actively play with the other cops :) Means alot!

On 1/16/2017 at 2:52 PM, massi said:

P4 this is for you

LOL free advertisment

On 1/16/2017 at 3:48 PM, Rodrigo said:

As stated before, lethal everything

LOL, I just lethal unreachable or roof at Bank  (when authorized)

On 1/16/2017 at 11:35 PM, The Monopoly Man said:

On P4, tracers have to be authorized

Yeah, yeah