9 minutes ago, the end said:

so you can be a pussy and shoot people in the back during wars? 

get the fuck outta here kid. the days of Brotherhood playing untagged just to borderline RDM are dead and gone. 

Not exactly what I meant. Sometimes I don't want to associate myself with my gang activities.

13 minutes ago, the end said:

so you can be a pussy and shoot people in the back during wars? 

get the fuck outta here kid. the days of Brotherhood playing untagged just to borderline RDM are dead and gone. 

The good times on cop were it was impossible to tell who you were fighting against and every random named guy would shoot you and you could not shoot anyone back because you had no way of knowing who you fought against 

Just now, Budbringer said:

The good times on cop were it was impossible to tell who you were fighting against and every random named guy would shoot you and you could not shoot anyone back because you had no way of knowing who you fought against 

Got to a point where most of us didn't even bother responding to DP 11 or DP 14 robberies because 9/10 times it was Brotherhood or some other large shit-tier gang robbing while untagged just so they could spray us down with their duped MK200s and suicide vests. 

Just now, Budbringer said:

Doesn't sound too different from playing cop now :kappa: