Athira Rebel 2.0

Just now, LastKiller said:

The old rebel is fine it does not need a change

Of course it doesint need one but I thought this would be a neat change for example the water entrance could have more people attack with Sdars and diving suits to introduce more types of Combat to the rebel itself.

Just now, WilliamS said:

Of course it doesint need one but I thought this would be a neat change for example the water entrance could have more people attack with Sdars and diving suits to introduce more types of Combat to the rebel itself.

remove the water cancer thing and it has my +1

Just now, the end said:

oh cool more aids towers for shitters to camp in 

why waste your time with a fucking boat ramp? if you're using boats in arma3 for anything other than fishing please kys 

Anger issues?he just tried to show another way the rebel could be improved/changed .no need to tell him to kill himself

6 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

C5FF267950C4FC58B89DD009BFFA8095EAD4C4EA

Only problem with this is, if you swim in and someone is in the deerstand your screwed.

Or if you way over on the right and want to flank around your real fast choice is to run all the way around, as swimming takes ages. or if you do decide to swim across you gonna need to go for air, that's an easy kill for the top tower guy.

Other then that looks good I like it.

Edited by HenryHoover
13 minutes ago, the end said:

if you're using boats in arma3 for anything other than fishing please kys 

Boats, specifically RHIBs, are useful for more than just fishing. Given the RHIBs quiet engine and high top speed, it's incredibly useful for quickly and quietly getting into and out of a hostile area via water. You'll be able to slip in, take out the HVT, then slip right back out before REDFOR even knows what's going on.

Edited by EPICbanana24
3 hours ago, WilliamS said:

Remember oil cartel?

Oh yea. No one fought it.