Lethals Loaded ~ massi minitage

1 minute ago, W00bzy said:

Alot of people don't like him.

Alright the troll thinggy undersandble but the talking shit part everyone talks shit lets be honest and cmon the troll thinggy he used to be a mod for ice poseidon stream :) so he was born a troll but the hate tho thats what I just dont undersand the hate will just feed the troll lets be real 

Mr.Purple likes this
Just now, J0keR. said:

Alright the troll thinggy undersandble but the talking shit part everyone talks shit lets be honest and cmon the troll thinggy he used to be a mod for ice poseidon stream :) so he was born a troll but the hate tho thats what I just dont undersand the hate will just feed the troll lets be real 

Why is your profile picture a day one Xbox one picture?

Sergey Shoygu likes this

im gonna give u some actual feedback unlike the other toxic d riders here

1. make it longer 3-4 mins'

2. better quality if u can

3, ignore what people say there just commenting to get a reply dont give them that reply and there just toxic douche bags

overall i would've liked the video more if it was longer but enjoyed it anyway

and no matter what people are gonna be salty because its a cop montage but some people will like it sooooo

Edited by Stormzy
massi likes this
13 hours ago, J0keR. said:

Its called karma, he got what he gave :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...