Asylum Montage 3

2 hours ago, Sean. said:

Ok PSA TO EVERYONE Rusty is a toxic thumb who I've never seen at a cartel, so if he roasts you just bring up his trash Olympus montages.

lol. your in a squeaky Mexicans gang and somehow think your better than rusty. Quit.

No one wants to see your positivity garbage so take it out of your sig please.

Edited by DeathSnare
Rusty:) and George like this
Just now, House. said:

lol

Current Gangтenacity Previous GangsLawless, Decimation, Sinister, Founder of Void., √elocity.

LOL

and aren't you the guy who scammed somebody out of 10mil or something hahahaa please don't talk like your good or something kiddo.

Like I said man rework that sig no one wants to see your awful previous gangs or your montage. and definitely nobody wants to add you on steam.

Edited by DeathSnare
Tiger, George and Rusty:) like this
2 hours ago, DeathSnare said:

Current Gangтenacity Previous GangsLawless, Decimation, Sinister, Founder of Void., √elocity.

LOL

and aren't you the guy who scammed somebody out of 10mil or something hahahaa please don't talk like your good or something kiddo.

excuse me sir it was 1.3m and I never scammed him. I never said I was good I just said the shouldnt be criticizing someone when he gets offended when people call him a thumb. please stop talking to me retard.