Does jailed ever wonder how their bounties feel?

Midamaru

The one time I actually thought about how my bounty felt, was when we downed all of Prime. Mugsie messaged me on steam and told me that he doesn't have a lot of time to play anymore as he used to do. The small amount of time he had to enjoy playing the game, now had to spend 45 minutes in jail. An old friend telling me that hit me pretty hard.

Feenix, henky and Eyad like this
Just now, Chau said:

The one time I actually thought about how my bounty felt, was when we downed all of Prime. Mugsie messaged me on steam and told me that he doesn't have a lot of time to play anymore as he used to do. The small amount of time he had to enjoy playing the game, now had to spend 45 minutes in jail. An old friend telling me that hit me pretty hard.

i remember this, that was a easy 400k each i think :)

43 minutes ago, henky said:

haha you didn´t put in the end pusssssyyy :D

Didn't have that recorded :D feel free to upload it haha

But long story short i was chased, i flew towards the end of the map and ejected out of my heli with the wish of atleast emptying a mag at you guys midair. However i took a parachute and it just put me in freefall mode so that was a waste. Had been swimming around in the ocean for a couple of minutes considering what i feared more, sharks or jailed flying right above me. I got picked up by Alshiq and went to Panagia where i let Shade know that i wanted a Last Stand! (I got 1 tapped by norwegian).

Edited by Midamaru
Roice and henky like this
3 hours ago, henky said:

We are the new APD you can call us JPD

You guys are worst than APD, as you are actually successful when you chase people. Ever since @Hubschrauber is not doing Warrant-squad anymore I didn't see very effective warrant-squads out there tbh. There can be 20 cops on and I'll feel safe with my 100k bounty, but when JAILED logs on I keep looking over a shoulder ffs. You guys creeps me out. :(

henky likes this
18 minutes ago, Danny said:

You guys are worst than APD, as you are actually successful when you chase people. Ever since @Hubschrauber is not doing Warrant-squad anymore I didn't see very effective warrant-squads out there tbh. There can be 20 cops on and I'll feel safe with my 100k bounty, but when JAILED logs on I keep looking over a shoulder ffs. You guys creeps me out. :(

idk DarkKnight has a pretty lit warrant squad

Xehons likes this

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Well we try to get a good reputation. After the new updates bounty hunter is actually pretty fun.

More random fights, its nothing compared to rebel fights at cartels.