apparently csats are op

Just now, Tom said:

to be washed you had to be good at one point ;)

What's your excuse then?

Not to mention you were rather late to the party.  By the time you showed up all the good fights and fun had already happened.

I'd mention the good times but you would have no idea what I'm talking about.

Wang Liqin, Pentax and Brutus like this
50 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Glancing hipshot

Thigh shot

Glancing backside/armor shot.

Not to mention you were recently revived and the size of the x-hair.  Not a very good example :/

yet 90% of kills people get are 1 taps if the other guy is not wearing CSAT or pilots. 

Regardless of that, Dingdong hit him twice in his video, i hit him 3 times. 

All in all, the kids korean or something so it probably didnt even hit him on his screen. 

25 minutes ago, Tom said:

You have no idea how much players got better since than. Bring back one of the top tier gangs from them with 20 players and let them fight the top 10 now. 

The 10 now will win for sure..

The caliber of player hasnt changed, its the combat thats evolved.  When it was 35+ people fighting for cap it wasnt as easy as dropping smoke on east rocks and pushing in.  Also, fights were savage- never were there agreements "no chop", total number only type play dates.  

The tactics may have gotten better, but its so repetitive now.  

Now you also have people buying money which hurts the cartel fighting also.  

No one got paid unless you held a cartel, it meant something to hold a cartel.  Now no one shows up to defend a cartel unless the play date has been set....

Lame.

Also cheaters dont help either.  Took a while to weed the blatant ones out but there are still some out there.  Scumbags hiding in rocks, using mouse scripts, lagswitching, even binding macros on their keyboard to skip timers.  I mean my god I see montages out now that it is blatantly obvious to see what they doing with their binds. 

Apci, Pentax, Volunteer281 and 4 others like this
Just now, Pentax said:

Not familiar cause I'm personally from s3 myself. It would def be fun to see current top 10 vs oldschool top 10. Whats your list would for old vs current?

@Tom What your list would be as well?

Hmmm i was a noob back then and i never fought vs innovative when they were at there prime but i will try.

Shearsy

MrSmoke

Deimos

Scryll

Rami (fsa)

DigitalHAZE

White

cFeor

Trym

Ali

vs

Tiger

Rodrigo

Bikstok

Tom

Sheep

Ranga

Gareth

Lethal

Pete

AndrewFam

i'm probably forgetting alot of names

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

The caliber of player hasnt changed, its the combat thats evolved.  When it was 35+ people fighting for cap it wasnt as easy as dropping smoke on east rocks and pushing in.  Also, fights were savage- never were there agreements "no chop", total number only type play dates.  

The tactics may have gotten better, but its so repetitive now.  

Now you also have people buying money which hurts the cartel fighting also.  

No one got paid unless you held a cartel, it meant something to hold a cartel.  Now no one shows up to defend a cartel unless the play date has been set....

Lame.

I will never forget Bad Blood and FSA fighting each other for a whole fucking weekend with almost no breaks, if you went on server 2 that weekend all you would see in sidechat was a killfeed and the two gangs shit talking each other for 48 hours straight.

Pentax likes this
11 minutes ago, Reapered said:

Hmmm i was a noob back then and i never fought vs innovative when they were at there prime but i will try.

Shearsy

MrSmoke

Deimos

Scryll

Rami (fsa)

DigitalHAZE

White

cFeor

Trym

Ali

vs

Tiger

Rodrigo

Bikstok

Tom

Sheep

Ranga

Gareth

Lethal

Pete

AndrewFam

Rodrigo, Bikstok, Ranga, Lethal are old school pepps though.

Edited by Pentax
Rodrigo likes this
6 minutes ago, Chau said:

I will never forget Bad Blood and FSA fighting each other for a whole fucking weekend with almost no breaks, if you went on server 2 that weekend all you would see in sidechat was a killfeed and the two gangs shit talking each other for 48 hours straight.

It was glorious.

Chau likes this
25 minutes ago, Reapered said:

Shearsy

MrSmoke

Deimos

Scryll

Rami (fsa)

DigitalHAZE

White

cFeor

Trym

Ali

vs

Tiger

Rodrigo

Bikstok

Tom

Sheep

Ranga

Gareth

Lethal

Pete

AndrewFam

The best players were from the old times lol.

Newfie and Toasted like this
35 minutes ago, Pentax said:

i guess some of them are from innovative, the only people i can remember from back then are people who were in Paradox, Brotherhood, FSA. 

i remember some gangs like MooN, Magic Emperium, that peach gang Allstarplaya was the leader of, Evil Corporation, aia, unknown, marauders. but individual players i don't remember as much. 

Edited by Reapered
AndrewFam likes this
50 minutes ago, Pentax said:

That's the thing, all the old school still dominate to this day. I can't think of a single new person or gang worth a damn today. New people only get noticed because they're doing some suspicious stuff like LS, pull down/recoil scripts or 3rd party apps. They get the ban hammer sooner or later. Cartels post 6.0 are boring. 

bC420, Tiger and Chau like this
1 hour ago, Tom said:

You have no idea how much players got better since than. Bring back one of the top tier gangs from them with 20 players and let them fight the top 10 now. 

The 10 now will win for sure..

Everyone is relatively the same now at arma tbh. 2+ years ago it was a huge difference in player skill, and gang fights.

1 hour ago, Reapered said:

Shearsy

MrSmoke

Deimos

Scryll

Rami (fsa)

DigitalHAZE

White

cFeor

Trym

Ali

vs

Tiger

Rodrigo

Bikstok

Tom

Sheep

Ranga

Gareth

Lethal

Pete

AndrewFam

Just to mention a few guys that were good back in the big gang era, some were better than others obviously. I will most likely miss a few, if so im sorry. Some of them have been in gangs after, but this is pre 6.0.

Regiment : Trym, Vladimir Petrov, Dmitri Petrov, Scryll, Bok Lau, Daan, Aidzo.

Bad Blood : J9R9MY, Buhhbye ( PrettyPinkPony ), Kuklinski, Hamsham, Loadsofmoney, Rust, Diseased, Star, Ranga, Zaxal, Big Boss, Technique. 

Innovative : Bikstok, Lethal, Henky, Clint Beastwood, Alex, DaQuan, Polloloco, Ruger, Hoppi.

FSA : Shearsy, Ghazi Khan ( Grippy ), Cengiz Fahid, Rami, Sheep, MrSmoke, Pip. 

1 hour ago, Reapered said:

Shearsy

MrSmoke

Deimos

Scryll

Rami (fsa)

DigitalHAZE

White

cFeor

Trym

Ali

vs

Tiger

Rodrigo

Bikstok

Tom

Sheep

Ranga

Gareth

Lethal

Pete

AndrewFam

55 minutes ago, Tom said:

1. Tiger

2. Shepurd

3. Randy

4. Gareth

5. Ranga

6. Rodrigo

7. AndrewFam

8. Bunni

9. Andrew Spazed

10. (Me)

Fills my washed heart with love boys. Thank you

Clint Beastwood likes this
Just now, DaQuan said:

I remember gangs blowing up their own ifrits/orcas/50s just so the other gang couldn't chop them.  Now you cupcakes hold hands and make deals so stuff doesn't get chopped or else you won't fight.

QnF7zdtDsXmg.gif

"you shot us in the back, we are logging off"

Edited by TheRealLethal
46 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

That's the thing, all the old school still dominate to this day. I can't think of a single new person or gang worth a damn today. New people only get noticed because they're doing some suspicious stuff like LS, pull down/recoil scripts or 3rd party apps. They get the ban hammer sooner or later. Cartels post 6.0 are boring. 

And that's what I was trying to point out to Tom, that there aren't that many people who are good, who started shining recently, and that gangs were much harder to fight back in the day, than it is currently. I'm not denying the fact that there are some people that are very skilled people, but most of them just shine because there's no equal skill wise competition currently.

Rodrigo, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and 544heu like this
42 minutes ago, Pentax said:

And that's what I was trying to point out to Tom, that there aren't that many people who are good, who started shining recently, and that gangs were much harder to fight back in the day, than it is currently. I'm not denying the fact that there are some people that are very skilled people, but most of them just shine because there's no equal skill wise competition currently.

Pretty much.

2 hours ago, Reapered said:

Shearsy

MrSmoke

Deimos

Scryll

Rami (fsa)

DigitalHAZE

White

cFeor

Trym

Ali

vs

Tiger