I'm the best man, I did it

I've actually been on Asylum for like over 2 years now but I haven't properly introduced myself so here we go:

I'm a boss, I don't take no loss / Suck on me more than u brush & floss
Go back to your mom's house so I can be your dad / riding on her ass cause I know it makes you mad,
you aint got shit, so whatcha gonna do?/Come to Kavala & Meet my Crew
Suck on my boner when we are aloner/Feels real good, cause I'm always a stoner
I get real high then I kill u noobz/Suck on my nutsack or I'll jizz on ur boobz
Always bring a rubber and I don't use lubez / cause I don't want yo mama's scabies all up in my pubez
If you think you're smart, you're wrong and I'm smarter / I'll run around around your brain until you feel retarder
You can't hold a candle, so break yo ass / I'll see you on Asylum where I smoke dat grass.

l4z0rr0b0tz, peach street 4 life, OG server 3 come say hi when you're done jacking it at Cartels and trying to put your dick into square holes

Silver-Spy and Xehons like this
1 hour ago, l4z0rr0b0tz said:

Sure you can, I do it all the time, I do whatever I want and you can't stop me, I have a sense of humor, something some people can't comprehend but oh well!

I feel bad for you if you find that rap funny. Lewd comments usually stop being awkward/funny after puberty. 

There once was a bellyacher named legit / I once met his momma then I hit it and quit
Its always fun to fuck with the APD / cause deep down they wish they could be just like me
I'm free and I don't take orders from no one / I'm leet and I could beat you in a duel with no gun
So suck on my nutz all police dudes / I made em extra salty just like cashews

2 hours ago, l4z0rr0b0tz said:

There once was a bellyacher named legit / I once met his momma then I hit it and quit
Its always fun to fuck with the APD / cause deep down they wish they could be just like me
I'm free and I don't take orders from no one / I'm leet and I could beat you in a duel with no gun
So suck on my nutz all police dudes / I made em extra salty just like cashews

That one was better

But I do not like rap so

here is a haiku 

Edited by Legit
l4z0rr0b0tz likes this
  • 1 month later...