I know we have heard this so many times but we neeeeeed to change the damn prison, first of all its broke rn and you cant even complete it, second its just aids all together and frames are shit there. Everyone i have talked about it to has wanted the change and I think its time to bring back a prison that people actually try and start prison breaks at. Please give feedback on the prison right now and give some ideas on how or what we need to do to make this shit change.

Silver-Spy, Steve, Bama and 16 others like this
1 minute ago, Dressbuck said:

I know we have heard this so many times but we neeeeeed to change the damn prison, first of all its broke rn and you cant even complete it, second its just aids all together and frames are shit there. Everyone i have talked about it to has wanted the change and I think its time to bring back a prison that people actually try and start prison breaks at. Please give feedback on the prison right now and give some ideas on how or what we need to do to make this shit change.

Not only is the frames bad, the computer sometimes broke so you can't actually do the prison break. You can't go up on the roofs or run away from it either because you get tp'd back in front of the barracks building aswell. The prison by air hq was fine, I get that people wanted to have an island and try to quick peak people but the new prison is figurately unplayable right now! Just move it back to the old island or air hq, just removed all the cluster of rocks that makes your FPS die, also most people don't have beast PC's.  

USCCHRIS, Donald and Dressbuck like this
48 minutes ago, Dressbuck said:

A. They only added it because people bitched about it

B. It was made by a player whom was in the group of people bitching

C. They have stated they will revert it if everyone isn't happy, and its already been said 1 million times - except they have to combat the generic

battle eye kicks and other bull shit that effect the server as awhole rather then a prison break. Which they made a public sticky about that once again.

41 minutes ago, Shane McCoy said:

Who cares about the shit frames at prison when all you do there is AFK

The frames aren't about the players in the jail, its the ones outside it. Can't do one of the most popular Civ vs Cop activities with low frames.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Schiang and FudgeR like this
3 hours ago, Shane McCoy said:

Who cares about the shit frames at prison when all you do there is AFK

You have to actually catch someone to make them have to AFK :frog:

You're only satisfied because you don't get shit pushed down your throat every 45 min by prime/ely :shrug: 

Yes please fix prison I miss old prison it was good to me, could have used some changes like a few more defenses I suppose but yea.  Make prison great again.   Don't really mind the new location but like the guys were saying the frames get funky there and the mechanics are a bit confusing.  Personally I just like a good ol fashion shoot out prison break.

Edited by DJB

Agreed. Prison breaks were much more common at the old pyrgos location. It was harder for cops but not impossible. 

Thats not to mention:

1. Low frames
  2. Insane asylum spawns you underwater
  3. Guard duty spawn locations
  4. People dying at the end of the bridge main side randomly
  5. You could do a water push except there's no place to buy gear nearby

@bamf m8 you lads really need to fix it, it's soooo bad wasting 47 min of trying to fight off the cops for nothing, you can't hack the Doors and break ppl out and you can't even escape it since it TPs you back into the PB and it never ends... It's a nice location and a good ide but it does not work yet so please convert it back to a previous location while you guys try and fix it on a dev server or something cuz right now you just can't do it it's next to impossible, and dont even get me started on the 5 fps ;) Haf nice day comrad

Edited by Mahdizzle

How about this.

We get a dedicated Cop to Fly CON AIR. Easily to be shot out or disable the engine, has the same course around the map and lands every 7 minutes for 4 minutes of fueling.

The rebel's have to repair and hijack the plane. After that their home free

I volunteer on that fun

12 hours ago, Maddox said:

How about this.

We get a dedicated Cop to Fly CON AIR. Easily to be shot out or disable the engine, has the same course around the map and lands every 7 minutes for 4 minutes of fueling.

The rebel's have to repair and hijack the plane. After that their home free

I volunteer on that fun

I call Nick Cage.

On 1/28/2017 at 10:13 PM, Dressbuck said:

It does need to change. Last night spawned for prison guard and we were all stuck in this little coral it is a joke... did it even get tested at all before being implemented?

can we please revert back to an older prison any of them would be better than the current as it is completely broken. @bamf

FudgeR likes this