Good players tips on how to get better?

Hello people of Asylum, my name is Kollin. I've been having some trouble lately with my gameplay, specifically involving guns.

That is not all though, I've also been having overall gameplay issues, such as pushing, peeking, movement.

I would like all the best players of Asylum to gather and give input on how to become a better player on the server. 

Whether it's your own way, a universal way, or a family method that was passed down from good ol' papa Bikstok.

Thanks to anyone who contributes!

Turn off adaptive crosshair

Go on Koth, or geos cqc and practice aiming, recoil, quick peeking.

Make sure youre using combat stance, use rco to get better than start using arco (Personal preference)

Use a darker color for your crosshair such as red or dark blue, pink is also a good one. 

Join a gang and start fighting daily, or play a lot of cop and you'll get better with reflexes and aiming

Adjust your dpi so it matches your play style.

Edited by George
Cougar., Kollin and FudgeR like this

Arma has shitty netcoding and getting good in this game is possible but a lot of shit that involves arma makes it hard to always be succesfull.

Mad desync can fuck up your day

DPI Exploiters fuck up your day

The almighty chinese army with 400 ping which makes them ninjas

--

For positioning i recommend you should be as paranoid as possible think like this:
"There could be someone peeking this side i need to zig-zag or take some time to third person peek the area i need to advance in "

Use control stance C.

Prefiring when you can. With this i mean: Whenever you third person spot a enemy dont be scared to prefire you're most likely going to end up on top as long as you remain recoil control.

--

Element of Suprise

ArmA 3 is all about outplaying your opponent it does not matter if you fight a god in arma 3 in the end if you position better you will win no matter what.

--

Getting to know what you can wallbang and getting to know your bullet drop

--

Have a good TEAM. Teaming means  a ton here! Back in the day when i fought with Bad Blood their communication and teamwork was very good resulting in a lot of succes for them. Same counts for Innovative ( Synergy ) You might know them. They are so extremely experienced that they made banks look so easy with their teamwork.

--

Practice makes perfect. You prob heard this one 100000 times. Simple: Keep trying, you will become one of the best one day.

--

oh im not gonna read again what i said so if theres aids grammar then fuck you :D

my hours btw d27ab7e9bde1abb43968f8190ae03677.png

Edited by FozzyBear
Roice and BlackShot like this
3 hours ago, Kollin said:

Hello people of Asylum, my name is Kollin. I've been having some trouble lately with my gameplay, specifically involving guns.

That is not all though, I've also been having overall gameplay issues, such as pushing, peeking, movement.

I would like all the best players of Asylum to gather and give input on how to become a better player on the server. 

Whether it's your own way, a universal way, or a family method that was passed down from good ol' papa Bikstok.

Thanks to anyone who contributes!

yo kollin! just always quick peak and never push or leave yourself open. that's how everyone plays on here. 

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Diseasedx said:

I don't even play this game anymore and still rekt, i highly doubt everyone is using a pull down script or w/e everyone is on about.

Sadly i've witnessed it, im pretty sure most gangs have atleast one guy amongst them with it. But it doesnt make you any better. No recoil on the other hand..