Update Website for Donator Perks

What happened to DJScias? That dude will update the website every change log.

But agreed, you don't know what you are getting for donating, the list is super outdated and contains nothing interesting (you actually get some decent things for donating now), no wonder Asylum had money problems before loot box's.

Scott likes this
8 minutes ago, Haych said:

But agreed, you don't know what you are getting for donating, the list is super outdated and contains nothing interesting (you actually get some decent things for donating now), no wonder Asylum had money problems before loot box's.

I don't know what I'm getting I don't even use the pick up for the skins smh 

14 minutes ago, Haych said:

Yeah I know you get some better stuff than what they show. Waiting to donate myself until I see a updated list lol :)

Just now, Phil. said:

I would donate if bans weren't handed out like hot cakes. Not going to pay for something that you can so easily get banned from. One accidental RDM is 3 days of no game play, which is fine. But I'm not going to pay for it.

stop breaking the rules lol

41 minutes ago, Phil. said:

I would donate if bans weren't handed out like hot cakes. Not going to pay for something that you can so easily get banned from. One accidental RDM is 3 days of no game play, which is fine. But I'm not going to pay for it.

Stop being a cheap bastard and support the servers you have countless hours on. Doesn't need to be 60 dollars, 5 or 10 help also

45 minutes ago, Lorax said:

I have been playing for well over a year now and I've never been banned

Never been banned as in, never been caught.

43 minutes ago, Bear 2.0 said:

Follow the rules, @Phil.

I'm sure you follow every rule to a T and have never broken one accidentally or purposely. Tell us that and you are full of shit. @Bear 2.0

42 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I got perm'd for authorizing lethals on an admin. Doesn't mean I don't want the servers to stay up so I can still play on them.  

Point proven, banned for playing the game because someone was butt hurt.

17 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

:kappa:

+1

15 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Stop being a cheap bastard and support the servers you have countless hours on. Doesn't need to be 60 dollars, 5 or 10 help also

Stop banning the people that can support the server for accidentally breaking a rule and I probably would, or at a minimum make the unban process a little less of a pain in the ass. Only the Admin that banned you can unban you is bullshit IMO. Once again, I am not going to pay for something that I can randomly be not allowed to play for any given reason.

Especially when the admin that banned you is in a different fucking time zone....

Edited by Phil.
Just now, Phil. said:

N

Stop banning the people that can support the server for accidentally breaking a rule and I probably would, or at a minimum make the unban process a little less of a pain in the ass. Only the Admin that banned you can unban you is bullshit IMO.

The issue is there are not enough admins to investigate every instance before making a decision.  It would be awesome if they were able to discuss it with players prior to a ban or whatever, but they cant. So sometimes what seems clear in the initial video evidence could be refuted later by the banned party. Tho I fully understand the frustrations your expressing.

Phil. likes this