nerf coveralls pls

50 minutes ago, Danny said:

You decided to "hip fire" spam rook into his vest instead of just trying to get a headshot with iron sights and now the :salt: about csat :fail:

iron sight against a close range target who's about to be bobbing up and down picking up items? K

I knew with 100% certainty I was going to kill him this way (should have) why would I risk that?

but still bullshit....u pay money to get coveralls and u get a HUGE advantage with the amount of shots u can take, regardless of 9mm or 762...not sure if anybody else seen but there were 2 shots that direct impacted this guys neck....2 neck shots plus like 8 body shots this guy should have went down...bullshit op coveralls

Just now, dabbybuck said:

but still bullshit....u pay money to get coveralls and u get a HUGE advantage with the amount of shots u can take, regardless of 9mm or 762...not sure if anybody else seen but there were 2 shots that direct impacted this guys neck....2 neck shots plus like 8 body shots this guy should have went down...bullshit op coveralls

Would of been the same result with regular CSATs that anyone can buy.

Btw git good you shitter @Das Otter

Edited by Bentz

4 Scenarios.

1. Gaming-Asylum is secretly pay2win with coveralls.

2. The guy was lag switching.

3. the guy is hacking in godmode

4. he is extremely lucky to have his armour absorb neckshots, and arm shots i saw, a 30 mag to 17 mag that's  "13 bullets."

it seems he only missed about 3 or 4

Edited by johnfx
Eric916 likes this