nerf coveralls pls

It doesn't matter what was counted, he should of died for sure, you could of emptied a mag hand shake distance away and people on here will still complain "lel u wernt close enuf nly seen 7 shotz hit get gud lul rekt"...

Where's the 5.0 community when I left, it seems the kids matured with sense but are still squeaky and have more fun and and the adults are retarded nowadays and toxic as fuck 

*Kavala is still aids 

no one has posted this yet, I'm really surprised.

the way the arma health/armor system works is that each part of your body has a designated amount of health. you hit him 3 times in the abdomen, and then twice in the upper chest, and then a few more times in other places, like the legs. the way you kill someone in arma is by making one of their limbs go all the way to 0. this is easiest to do by shooting them in the leg, arm, or head, because they have next to no armor, unless you're wearing a helmet. I would imagine that his health only went down to about 78 or so from those bullets you put into him.

Edited by Valkyrie
Ghouh likes this
16 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

no one has posted this yet, I'm really surprised.

the way the arma health/armor system works is that each part of your body has a designated amount of health. you hit him 3 times in the abdomen, and then twice in the upper chest, and then a few more times in other places, like the legs. the way you kill someone in arma is by making one of their limbs go all the way to 0. this is easiest to do by shooting them in the leg, arm, or head, because they have next to no armor, unless you're wearing a helmet. I would imagine that his health only went down to about 78 or so from those bullets you put into him.

True. The hitbox/hp system for arma is wonky, but actually super cool when you think about it...

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

3th ? 

u got pirate ifrit at 3th key? what else (rare things u got).

Btw little hint dont turn urself in with the fuck the police shirt, i rpd an entire story how i worked together with the police, after 5 mins of rp he said boi if you are working with us, why are u wearing that shirt. got full ticket after that XD