Question about cops

So me and my friend had just gotten back from rebel and were going to store our gear in our houses. 2 undercover cops in an off-road started following us around so we got to my house and locked ourselves in. I'm upstairs, so I couldn't hear them, but apparently they told us to come out with our guns holstered. I walk downstairs with my gun lowered and start talking to them and out of nowhere my friend gets downed through the window. I then start shooting back because that was uncalled for and we were going to come out anyway. I got downed after I shot like 2 bullets. While we were downed, they just lethaled us and left. Aren't they supposed to give you a certain amount of time to leave the house? They gave us no more than a minute. Also, why couldn't they get a lieutenant to raid us instead of killing us? I even saw a lieutenant chilling in Kavala square after I respawned. Like wtf?

Gagss likes this

Nr. 1 You were told to leave the house and holster your gun which you never did

Nr. 2 In the IA you claimed that Sergeant could raid the house which is false, only LTs can do that.

Nr. 3 How would the cops get in the house if they cannot unlock it? Cops are allowed to lethal at that time.

I agree with the LT decision on no action taken.

BioHazard and Olivia like this
6 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

Nr. 2 In the IA you claimed that Sergeant could raid the house which is false, only LTs can do that.

Nr. 3 How would the cops get in the house if they cannot unlock it? Cops are allowed to lethal at that time.

Def wasn't inappropriate use of flash bangs at all. 

They didn't do anything wrong. Sure there could have been a bit more communication from them, but they're alright. So, first apparently you shot with an illegal weapon in town, where cops did manage to witness it (you didn't include that in your story). Second, you and your friend have illegals firearms, they witnessed you going into your house, with illegal firearm. Third, they told you to holster your weapons and come out, you didn't, you got downed. Since, there most likely was not a LT available, instead of raiding your house, they decided to lethal you. Stopped watching right after you got killed first time though. 1 thing towards those cops, MORE COMMUNICATION.

Norwegianviking likes this
Just now, Pentax said:

They didn't do anything wrong. Sure there could have been a bit more communication from them, but they're alright. So, first apparently you shot with an illegal weapon in town, where cops did manage to witness it (you didn't include that in your story). Second, you and your friend have illegals firearms, they witnessed you going into your house, with illegal firearm. Third, they told you to holster your weapons and come out, you didn't, you got downed. Since, there most likely was not a LT available, instead of raiding your house, they decided to lethal you. Stopped watching right after you got killed first time though. 1 thing towards those cops, MORE COMMUNICATION.

Yeah that's the only thing I though about as well, was maybe a bit quick on the shoot but nothing to take action on.

7 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Def wasn't inappropriate use of flash bangs at all. 

Pentax likes this
8 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

Agreed I see no wrongdoing from the cops.