I was wandering will there ever be another modded server. When Aussie was out I understand not many people played it and I didn't even enjoy the map that much but I really loved the mods. Having Mack trucks and amazing sports cars added a lot more variety to enjoy. Another thing is I worked so hard to get a ton of money and u guys said u will transfer when u make the next modded server..... well when will that be I really don't want to loose all my progress. Personally I think a modded altis would be great. Me and my friends would play it all the time and we had a blast on the last modded server.

Edited by sjack43
Twang likes this
16 minutes ago, sjack43 said:

I was wandering, will there ever be another modded serverWhen Australia was out, I understand not many people played it and I didn't even enjoy the map that much, but I really loved the mods. Having Mack trucks and amazing sports cars added a lot more variety to enjoy. Another thing is I worked so hard to get a ton of money and you guys said you will transfer when you make the next modded server..... Well when will that be? I really don't want to lose all my progress. Personally I think a modded Altis would be great. My friends and I would play it all the time. We had a blast on the last modded server.

just incase you couldnt understand him

Edited by {BOA}Cole
Just now, Heidelberg said:

Looking at the current state, no modded server are in mind of being added any time soon.

If there is nothing in mind can we atleast get our money transferred to altis because I wouldn't have worked as hard as I did on Australia if I knew I would loose it all. 

The last 1827373 times this was brought up, members of the higher end staff said the idea would not be entertained anytime soon. And that if it were to be discussed in the future. Asylum would want complete control over the mods. The server became unplayable because the Mod developer would update at random times. Tanoa is a great break from atlis. 

Twang likes this

Aussie life was great for its time, al-tho there was few to some issue's such as pushing the mod/patch updates,, and when there is a mod update, cretin times it makes it unjoin-able , if my memory serves me right, and if not mistaken,

13 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

Asylum would want complete control over the mods. The server became unplayable because the Mod developer would update at random times. Tanoa is a great break from atlis. 

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this