Change log 7.10.0

bamf

On 03/02/2017 at 9:54 PM, Voni said:

Exactly, this game mechanic can easily be abused by people to VDM players with no negative repercussion for their actions as finding their names in certain situations is impossible, I enjoy it for RP purposes but its flawed in certain ways, Using the binocs is a good alternative but you cant exactly use it in a car being rammed by an ifrit or by the time the scenario is over the person is more likely gone.

Dude what, the mask effect applies when you are 5 meters away from the player, if you get VDMed he is 0 meters from you, means you can see his name
I hope this is not a bait

massi and Mr. Linux like this
1 hour ago, henky said:

so @Gnashes general store at skiptracers?

Why not add medical while you're at it. Could also use a boat shop to catch the sea legged criminals, maybe even add a police HQ right next to it so I can catch people trying to turn themselves in. 

Heck why not just add the option to buy skiptracer gear wherever you are as a scroll option, that way I can never run out of zipties.

:frog:

Brandon likes this
8 minutes ago, Legit said:

Why not add medical while you're at it. Could also use a boat shop to catch the sea legged criminals, maybe even add a police HQ right next to it so I can catch people trying to turn themselves in. 

Heck why not just add the option to buy skiptracer gear wherever you are as a scroll option, that way I can never run out of zipties.

:frog:

It would be nice not having to drive all the way to athira to steal bounties

HotWings and henky like this

As a police officer, if you try to place a checkpoint gate, it doesn't physically show the gate that you're placing so you basically have no idea where you are placing it and it's pretty much a guessing game. This has been the case for quite a while but I haven't thought about bringing it up until now. It'd be cool if you guys could fix it, since it could prove quite useful in securing a HQ properly.

51 minutes ago, NomaKasd said:

@bamf @Paratus Do you know how progress is coming with the housing bug were people are randomly losing there housing? So I can get my sheds back and start playing again A.S.A.P

Sheds Alrdy been bought by new owner. I am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, please feel free to look around for another shed.

@bigjohn561 @Gnashes No they haven't been owned by someone else for over 2 months now I have the dates and evidence just incase this was going to happen so I would like them back. 

And no I ain't in the market for a new shed because I'm entitled to get my old ones back because it wasn't a player error, this was a development error. That being said if I don't get my sheds back then I ain't interested. I'm taking screenshots of this also so the response lines up. There was at least at the most 18 days left.

On 08/02/2017 at 0:07 PM, Gnashes said:

You're not going to get sheds back that you lost over 2 months ago. Someone else has owned them for 2 months now. Ask for comp from the Admins, but it's going to be monetary, not return of assets.

Bug is fixed, continue playing.

I lost my house and got no money, I asked for comp and admins sayed, I cannot see you selling a house and not getting payed DENIED

8 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

I lost my house and got no money, I asked for comp and admins sayed, I cannot see you selling a house and not getting payed DENIED

Please direct your complaints to Olio.

3 hours ago, Gnashes said:

The new Mineral Processing map marker added by the fed is crooked. Is it possible to move the spawn position of Industrial Sheds to the main area? If you happen to have a barrel in the room it spawns you right inside it and you can lose some health trying to get out.

If something blows up on the roof of the bank the ladder breaks and prevents you from climbing up.

When in cop restraints if you are placed in a vehicle that is unlocked you can freely use the inventory to deposit your weapons/clothes etc.

Edited by Legit
6 minutes ago, DJB said:

Can people still cap turf flag in ifirit?  I will try next time turf is up to see but would be helpful if someone knows here on the forums. :)

For now yes. Not after the next patch.