Change log 7.10.0

bamf

11 minutes ago, bamf said:
  • Binoculars can now be used to show the name of a player that is wearing a mask.  

I'm sure I might be over exaggerating this but I could see this making masks semi-useless, players could just run around with binoculars out. It would be cool if it had a capped range on foot but infinite on helicopters, I enjoyed not being initiated from 1km out. 

I like the new prison location, could an air garage be added closer so you don't just pop out in the middle of nowhere. 

My only other suggestions would be an updated taxi system or to be released at whatever courthouse you were sent to jail from.

4 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Means there will be far less people with speeding tickets and serves as one more barrier to RP.  People don't like being pulled over and having you make up a reason (i.e. broken tail light).  At least with tickets you had a reason to pull them over and start dialog.  Oh well.

You can't pull over someone you SEE speeding or that you hit with radar speeding? The only barrier in RP is your own mind.

HotWings, Heidelberg and Feenix like this
Just now, Legit said:

I'm sure I might be over exaggerating this but I could see this making masks semi-useless, players could just run around with binoculars out. It would be cool if it had a capped range on foot but infinite on helicopters, I enjoyed not being initiated from 1km out. 

I like the new prison location, could an air garage be added closer so you don't just pop out in the middle of nowhere. 

My only other suggestions would be an updated taxi system or to be released at whatever courthouse you were sent to jail from.

Let's see how the binoculars play out for now.  They at least have to be able to see you, and the ability to tilde vehicles and helicopters will be nice.  

There is a vehicle garage at the prison, but not an air garage.  Is that what you meant?

Edit:  Like Gnashes says below, you have to actually be looking through the binocs as well - not just holding them.

Just now, bamf said:

Let's see how the binoculars play out for now.  They at least have to be able to see you, and the ability to tilde vehicles and helicopters will be nice.  

There is a vehicle garage at the prison, but not an air garage.  Is that what you meant?

Yeah, an air garage closer to the prison so you don't get stuck up at sofia with a 10km drive to get back to where you were arrested from. 

Just now, Gnashes said:

You have to actually be looking through the binoculars, which makes it a bit more of a pain in the ass. I made it to Bamf's wants, It's not hard to tweak from here.

(Seriously, this is one of the more annoying scripts to work with. Between this and individual red names I feel like I've made that whole thing my bitch)

That is actually what I was hoping it would be, you're making it really hard to complain about updates.

I just can't wait for people to start crying about how it isn't fair cops can come from any angle. 

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

Remember: Every. Single. House. Type.

All 25 or so of them.

Is this all we have?

Spoiler

switch (_type) do
{
	case "Land_i_House_Small_01_V1_F": {2};
	case "Land_i_House_Small_01_V2_F": {2};
	case "Land_i_House_Small_01_V3_F": {2};
	case "Land_i_House_Small_02_V1_F": {2};
	case "Land_i_House_Small_02_V2_F": {2};
	case "Land_i_House_Small_02_V3_F": {2};
	case "Land_i_House_Small_03_V1_F": {2};
	case "Land_i_House_Big_01_V1_F": {3};
	case "Land_i_House_Big_01_V2_F": {3};
	case "Land_i_House_Big_01_V3_F": {3};
	case "Land_i_House_Big_02_V1_F": {3};
	case "Land_i_House_Big_02_V2_F": {3};
	case "Land_i_House_Big_02_V3_F": {3};
	case "Land_i_Addon_02_V1_F": {0};
	case "Land_i_Addon_03_V1_F": {0};
	case "Land_i_Addon_03mid_V1": {0};
	case "Land_i_Addon_04_V1_F": {0};
	case "Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_F": {3};
	case "Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V2_F": {3};
	case "Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V3_F": {3};
	case "Land_i_Stone_Shed_V1_F": {0};
	case "Land_i_Stone_Shed_V2_F": {0};
	case "Land_i_Stone_Shed_V3_F": {0};
	case "Land_i_Shed_Ind_F": {2};
	case "Land_House_Small_01_F": {2};
	case "Land_House_Small_02_F": {2};
	case "Land_House_Small_03_F": {2};
	case "Land_House_Small_04_F": {2};
	case "Land_House_Small_05_F": {2};
	case "Land_House_Small_06_F": {2};
	case "Land_House_Big_01_F": {3};
	case "Land_House_Big_02_F": {3};
	case "Land_House_Big_03_F": {3};
	case "Land_House_Big_04_F": {3};
	case "Land_Shed_05_F": {0};
	case "Land_HouseA";
	case "Land_HouseB";
	case "Land_HouseB1";
	case "Land_HouseC_R";
	case "Land_HouseA1_L";
	case "Land_HouseB1_L";
	case "Land_HouseC1_L";
	case "Land_HouseA1": {3};
	case "Land_HouseDoubleAL";
	case "Land_HouseDoubleAL2": {4};
	default {0};
};

Edited by BlackShot
rodrigo silva and Mr. Linux like this
1 hour ago, MarchingBands said:

Can officers still manually charge speeding for going over the speed limit (stackable)? If so, how would it work?

It would work exactly how it has always been. 1 charge for every 10km/h over the speed limit using a radar gun.

Edited by Cynica
Just now, Billy123 said:

@Gnashes not recording, but i just ran up to the prison while in progress to shoot some people and i got teleported inside the compound in the middle of about 10 fsa members.  polr pedlr just did it too :D

Ok, I think I know what caused that.  

We can hotfix both of these issues.  Pretty quickly.  To clarify, were you on civ or cop?