Change log 7.10.0

bamf

7 hours ago, Legit said:

Could the Hide/Show badge option be moved to the phone? 

Can't move everything to the phone fam; there's only so much space for buttons, and I know I'm going to add one more relatively soon.

23 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Can't move everything to the phone fam; there's only so much space for buttons, and I know I'm going to add one more relatively soon.

Well shit, When scrolling over the bountyhunter sign I get molested by actions. The request bounty action could probably be removed since it is pretty redundant.

A little bit ago somebody said people could fix things and then send a snippet in to save a bit of time, Is this still a thing? (If so what would be the procedure)

P.S I'm glad to see your use of semicolons has improved, keeps my tilt factor down when reading your sarcastic responses to people 

Edited by Legit
3 minutes ago, Eazy said:

im expecting a new asylum at this point

buuuuuuuut i will also accept the change log if it literally just says:

Reverted back to pyrgos prison.

Paratus extremely dislikes Pyrgos Prison. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Next patch will likely be mostly bug fixes and a few minor tweaks to things. I'm working 60+ hours right now, Paratus has been busy with Identity, and Bamf has been travelling a lot in the last few weeks. Speed's helping out a bit now, so hopefully there can be some big things for March.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Next patch will likely be mostly bug fixes and a few minor tweaks to things. I'm working 60+ hours right now, Paratus has been busy with Identity, and Bamf has been travelling a lot in the last few weeks. Speed's helping out a bit now, so hopefully there can be some big things for March.

pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg

FudgeR, Haych and Xehons like this
4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

And neither would you if Paratus hadn't made Asylum the way he wants to. :shrug:

I understand he does not like Pyrgos prison, but is it not about what the community wants? 

he does not play as said, he Is busy with Identity and making that $$, The community would like Pyrgos prison back, it would improve game play for civ and cop again.:)he has no interest in asylum anymore anyway, not from what I can see, I can't see why it can't be changed.

Edited by James.Anderson
Juice (AKA Justin) likes this
6 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I understand it's his server, but shouldn't what we like be more important that what he likes? (He doesn't even play on the servers) The statement of what we like is more important is partially true, because a lot of people want the old asylum updates back but that's retarded, but the Pyrgos prison has an overwhelming amount of support behind it and a lot of evidence to show that it was better than the new one.

1 hour ago, James.Anderson said:

I understand he does not like Pyrgos prison, but is it not about what the community wants? 

he does not play as said, he Is busy with Identity and making that $$, The community would like Pyrgos prison back, it would improve game play for civ and cop again.:)he has no interest in asylum anymore anyway, not from what I can see, I can't see why it can't be changed.

Shit we posted the same thing +1

@Gnashes

Is it possible to make 'dual purpose' mags downing rounds for cops? Other magazines don't seem to work under the water with the SDAR, so at the end of the day we gotta lethal people under the water instead of downing them.

Also, as undercover cops we only have access to police boats. For example, we don't have access to the new Tanoa boat for civs, and that would actually be pretty cool. Do you think you can provide us this addition?

Edited by BlackShot
Mr. Linux likes this
Just now, BlackShot said:

@Gnashes

Is it possible to make 'dual purpose' mags downing rounds for cops? Other magazines don't seem to work under the water with the SDAR, so at the end of the day we gotta lethal people under the water instead of downing them.

Also, as undercover cops we only have access to police boats. For example, we don't have access to the new Tanoa boat for civs, and that would actually be pretty cool. Do you think you can provide us something?

Both are Bamf/Paratus questions. Design decisions don't go through me.

Just now, bamf said:

Motown made the Pyrgos prison back in the day, not Paratus.  

What did you think about the prison poll? Have you come to a conclusion? Has Paratus seen it? If he did, has he changed his mind? 

Poll clearly shows that the community desperately wants the old prison back. I really do hope you bring it back with 8.0

Just now, massi said:

What did you think about the prison poll? Have you come to a conclusion? Has Paratus seen it? If he did, has he changed his mind? 

Poll clearly shows that the community desperately wants the old prison back. I really do hope you bring it back with 8.0

The new mechanic, and prison, is a better system than "stand near NPC and shoot things for (x) minutes".