Hemtt/Tempest Device

Should this be added  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Ardi Emma said:

If they cost a lot of money not many people would afk with them. Lets say they made them 150k I would sit there the entire time. It would save time by me not having to stop gathering and put it into the trunk.

I'm fairly positive these were once a thing and were removed. just like insurance was once a thing. 

BioHazard likes this
1 minute ago, Ardi Emma said:

If they cost a lot of money not many people would afk with them. Lets say they made them 150k I would sit there the entire time. It would save time by me not having to stop gathering and put it into the trunk.

Well sitting in there doing what, nothing. The reward is the money for the risk of getting what you want to get inside the vehicle truck. Of course this is just my point of view. But I totally -1 this. This will only downgrade game experience for most of the people.

Dredd, McMuffin and Noliver. like this
10 minutes ago, Ardi Emma said:

150k aint shit dude.  We dont need something that further encourages afking...

Mike Stmria likes this
14 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

I'll add 'em.

$1,000,000 each.

That would be fine

23 minutes ago, Dextrix said:

Not saying I fully support it, but if it was done, it should be like the drill in Payday 2 where it breaks down occasionally so you have to restart it and not just AFK the whole time. Also cost a lot more than $150k and cost a lot to just pull out

I love the aspect of having to restart it that is a really good idea that i didn't think of.

Actually what people don't understand that when you drive a HEMTT you may as well be heavily armed. Many times people tried to jack my HEMTT and violated rules by doing so. You still have to drive and still process it and still you haven't profited until you go to the drug dealer or whatever sales person that you are going to and after that you still have to protect yourself because the cash is on your person and one person can ruin your hard earned money by just a simple bullet to the head. Having more money is supposed to make the game a tad bit easier on you. That is the purpose of money after all in real life. I am sorry but holy cow at how much hours I have put into the server and still got domed or a stupid glitch happened or some asshole hacker came along and wasted ALL that time and effort away. I say we should do it, but that is my opinion. Good luck trying to get that in the coke pit though. lol. 

P.S. 300k is down the drain if you are caught with drugs in it. So, police ain't losing on anything.

Edited by xlOutsiderlx

How would the tempest device work for server 5 coca leave picking? And also stomping cocaine? Wouldn't mind if they could stomp cocaine and pick coca leaves but just a normal tempest would be much better, unless of course they can pick leaves and stomp cocaine.

Best way for it to be balanced:

• Only works on Legal fields
  • Uses a lot of fuel when gathering so you'd have to carry a shit ton of Fuel Cans
  • Small storage space. Should only be used if you're doing a group run with multiple trucks to help fill up faster. Not for solo runs.

Intended use of it wouldn't be just to AFK and let it gather for you in 5 minutes. More of if you have a large group and multiple large trucks, someone would also bring one or two of these along to help gather at a faster rate. Not to mention you'd be a large target for robberies driving around in one of these. Not sure why people think they would be 'overpowered' believe me, they aren't, infact, servers that have them, they rarely get used.

Edited by Haych
Dextrix likes this
4 hours ago, Ludde said:

How would the tempest device work for server 5 coca leave picking? And also stomping cocaine? Wouldn't mind if they could stomp cocaine and pick coca leaves but just a normal tempest would be much better, unless of course they can pick leaves and stomp cocaine.

maybe this would be a nerf to coke on tanoa:frog: