Should this be added  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added

• Yes
    • No

On 2/11/2017 at 6:01 PM, Haych said:

Best way for it to be balanced:

• Only works on Legal fields
  • Uses a lot of fuel when gathering so you'd have to carry a shit ton of Fuel Cans
  • Small storage space. Should only be used if you're doing a group run with multiple trucks to help fill up faster. Not for solo runs.

Intended use of it wouldn't be just to AFK and let it gather for you in 5 minutes. More of if you have a large group and multiple large trucks, someone would also bring one or two of these along to help gather at a faster rate. Not to mention you'd be a large target for robberies driving around in one of these. Not sure why people think they would be 'overpowered' believe me, they aren't, infact, servers that have them, they rarely get used.

+1

On 2/11/2017 at 9:01 PM, Haych said:

Best way for it to be balanced:

• Only works on Legal fields
  • Uses a lot of fuel when gathering so you'd have to carry a shit ton of Fuel Cans
  • Small storage space. Should only be used if you're doing a group run with multiple trucks to help fill up faster. Not for solo runs.

Intended use of it wouldn't be just to AFK and let it gather for you in 5 minutes. More of if you have a large group and multiple large trucks, someone would also bring one or two of these along to help gather at a faster rate. Not to mention you'd be a large target for robberies driving around in one of these. Not sure why people think they would be 'overpowered' believe me, they aren't, infact, servers that have them, they rarely get used.

they could make one for illegal fields and one for legal fields. The one for illegal fields would be classified as an illegal vehicle so it could be seized by police instantly 

On 2/13/2017 at 5:53 PM, Ardi Emma said:

they could make one for illegal fields and one for legal fields. The one for illegal fields would be classified as an illegal vehicle so it could be seized by police instantly 

Cops always trying to screw you over. That would defeat the purpose, no one would ever use it then.

Edited by Phil.
7 hours ago, Phil. said:

Cops always trying to screw you over. That would defeat the purpose, no one would ever use it then.

i would use one for the illegal fields even if it could get seized on sight, it would be op if you could use one where ever you wanted. There needs to be a difference 

Edited by Ardi Emma
On 2/15/2017 at 8:49 PM, Ardi Emma said:

i would use one for the illegal fields even if it could get seized on sight, it would be op if you could use one where ever you wanted. There needs to be a difference 

That's why the price tag for one would be so expensive. If you see it in a illegal area search it then sieze it not just causally driving down the road not wanted.