Why did you move the jail to the salt mine?

not directed towards anyone (Dont wanna get banned for being too mean :P)

another one of these threads....

The way i see it is this:

complain... complain... complain... about the same old things. 

Things get changed, and guess what? 

People complained they fucking changed. 

Grow the fuck up and stop whining about every little thing. They removed CSATS, people complained, brought them back, people complain. removed cartels, people complain, replace cartels, people complain. Yes its for different reasons but the main concept- things are being changed because the community is complaining and when they get altered for the better, they dont stop.

Did i use the word complain too much? 

Edited by Dork
thero and FudgeR like this
Just now, Dork said:

Grow the fuck up and stop whining about every little thing. They removed CSATS, people complained, brought them back, people complain. removed cartels, people complain, replace cartels, people complain. Yes its for different reasons but the main concept- things are being changed because the community is complaining and when they get altered for the better, they dont stop.

I'd say spot on. But honestly its like 5-10 ppl who complain over and over. Most of the civil people are ok with changes.

30 minutes ago, Dork said:

26 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

I'd say spot on. But honestly its like 5-10 ppl who complain over and over. Most of the civil people are ok with changes.

What I see is that people want a change and the devs give it to us. It is just that the devs for whatever fucking reason give this "change" but it isn't want the majority of the active forum community members want, which leads to more complaining. Examples

They removed CSATs and people loved them. Complain complain complain, they are back in but they put them in crates(at first). They also tank a shit ton with carrier lights. They said they were going to make it where you couldn't wear a carrier light with the CSATs but that hasn't happened.

they removed money cap and added the prestige system which is a cool idea. In the end it is gay and the majority of people just want the cold hard cash. The money cap limits gangs from actively fighting for a long time which made the game fun. So then they "remove the cap" once you pass 10 mill. Let's be honest, who in the actual fuck wants to grind in a video game that long where 10 million dollars is just sitting there doing nothing.if you try and take it out at channel 4 news station it takes like a 80% (not sure on the exact percentage amount it takes out but it is up there) tax on the money you pull out. 

The prison had a good idea with the new system but the area just causes memory leaks and low frames. People complain complain complain that they want it back on the island but no. They move it all right, but all the way in fucking Sofia. LIKE THE FUCK?

The problem is people that actively play and are apart of the community want change and for whatever reason the devs like to fucking play with their heads.  Now I know if someone says they want lrps's or tanks they aren't going to add them in, I'm just talking about the reasonable problems that people want changed.

Common grammar and spelling may be fucked because of my phone.

.Sean and Vanilla Coke like this
9 minutes ago, thero said:

I think they're testing out places, see how the combat is, frames, etc. 

Plus, it gives another use for the HW patrol outpost.

yea, but why out a deerstand if you put a house right in front of it to limit your visibility to 10m? 

Id rather sit in the field with a blinking light

6 hours ago, MoldyLunchbox said:

You moved the jail to the salt mine and now if we want to drive anywhere else it hella far before it was just in the middle of all the towns please move it back.

Honestly, it is a horrible position. I understand moving it cuz people were upset but now if you get arrested in Kavala you gotta drive all the way back if you dont wanna respawn.

1 hour ago, Eric916 said:

Honestly, it is a horrible position. I understand moving it cuz people were upset but now if you get arrested in Kavala you gotta drive all the way back if you dont wanna respawn.

Take it as a part of your punishment for being a bad boy.

I see it like that - people were complaining about prison island, then prison near athira, then new prison island and now salt prison. You people will never be pleased. Now at least NE part of the map will be a bit more used than it used to be. Give it a try before you start unleashing your salt on the salt flats.

Edited by Danny
1 minute ago, Professor Pericles said:

I don't have to take it that way.

great thing about the internet is I CAN have my own opinion. 

There where plenty of choices for a better suited prison, and in my opinion; this was the among the worst. Not practical to asylum gameplay

People wanted something on that side of the map, they got it.  Not every area needs to have some sort of crazy elevations and stuff.

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

People wanted something on that side of the map, they got it.  Not every area needs to have some sort of crazy elevations and stuff.

"Something" sure. I don't really mind content being added to buff out the map. Hell, add a god damn dairy farm for all I care.

my opinion still stands. The prison should always remain a central(ish) location. Anything else breaks 70% of post-prison gameplay (I.E. Ima just suicde because FUCK THAT DRIVE)

Edited by Professor Pericles
47 minutes ago, Danny said:

Take it as a part of your punishment for being a bad boy.

I see it like that - people were complaining about prison island, then prison near athira, then new prison island and now salt prison. You people will never be pleased. Now at least NE part of the map will be a bit more used than it used to be. Give it a try before you start unleashing your salt on the salt flats.

I never said prison island was bad. but others hated it. I think it was the best location just needed some kinks worked out.