Civilian Event (S4)

heater

Hello, Civilians of Atlis

Today I'm glad to say there is a Non-Admin event being hosted in Kavala Square at 2/9/17, Game(s) will be - Blow up the sheep, Gang Gang, and Karaoke night

Winner will win 100k-~-~

Time will be at 5:00PM EST, and good luck to all who win

[Information]

Blow up the sheep - 1 Person is given a suicide vest and all those who are playing, is running from the person w/ the suicide vest if you manage to die you're out of the game.

Gang Gang - Everyone is to commit a crime and is given a 9mm Rook shoot someone who is competing and evade the police as there will be Police there to take you down (First 3 Winners get to pull the trigger) -

Karaoke night - The final test is to sing the best you can with the list of songs provided when in action of the night ( It will be funny )
Then winner gets their 100k

Edited by Alex Herrera
Mr Smirnoff, Eric916 and drex like this
3 minutes ago, Alex Herrera said:

Hello, Civilians of Atlis

Today I'm glad to say there is a Non-Admin event being hosted in Kavala Square at 2/9/00, Game(s) will be - Blow up the sheep, Gang Gang, and Karaoke night

Winner will win 100k-~-~

Time will be at 5:00PM EST, and good luck to all who win

[Information]

Blow up the sheep - 1 Person is given a suicide vest and all those who are playing, is running from the person w/ the suicide vest if you manage to die you're out of the game.

Gang Gang - Everyone is to commit a crime and is given a 9mm Rook shoot someone who is competing and evade the police as there will be Police there to take you down (First 3 Winners get to pull the trigger) -

Karaoke night - The final test is to sing the best you can with the list of songs provided when in action of the night ( It will be funny )
Then winner gets their 100k

Keep in mind you cant do this "non-admin" event while the servers are being ddosd... 

Edited by iNotey
Just now, Alex Herrera said:

1. When servers are down I tempt to be in the forums a lot, why does It matter to you idgaf.

2. I set up a date to when this even will start so people kno,

3. Stop trying to let people down, did I kill you? You kind of seem salty about something.

:salt::salt::salt:

Nah im just a little salty that the servers have been getting ddosd in last 3 days

Just now, iNotey said:

right... did i tell you how much I dont care to read it?

Oh right maybe if you actually read it, it told you the time and date of when it is happening.

who are either of you?

Edited by Eric916
lol im jk guys

Fuck this how do I delete the post, tried to make something fun out of something but no this is going to become a complete blow already see people ready to put a bullet to my head when I say "Welcome!"

dude i said i was joking bro chill I think its actually really cool

Edited by Eric916
there boosted ur rep too xD

Fuck this how do I delete the post, tried to make something fun out of something but no this is going to become a complete blow already see people ready to put a bullet to my head when I say "Welcome!"

it's actually inotey that was dissin you I simply said who are you people but I said I was joking in the subtitle guess you didnt read it but here's the thing nobodies like inotey will always talk shit just ignore them.. they want to feel like they matter cuz they have over 10 likes

Okay thank you Eric someone who actually supports?
Much love thanks for the rep honestly don't know what it does but thanks, was getting put to last buttons but I have faith maybe admin support will be nice as in put the RDMers or people who are in the way?

• Without that honestly don't think this is going to get far now that I think of it, Unless my gang protects me and act like I'm that one governor that get's hunted down because Taxes are 20% :shrug:
Eric916 likes this
41 minutes ago, Alex Herrera said:

Okay thank you Eric someone who actually supports?
Much love thanks for the rep honestly don't know what it does but thanks, was getting put to last buttons but I have faith maybe admin support will be nice as in put the RDMers or people who are in the way?

• Without that honestly don't think this is going to get far now that I think of it, Unless my gang protects me and act like I'm that one governor that get's hunted down because Taxes are 20% :shrug:

try contacting @Mr Smirnoff or @Deazy Johnson

can't guarantee they can help but u can always ask for help or advice.

• 3 months later...