Hellooo

Ray Sani

Hey I've been on asylum for quite a while now but never really cared to make a forum account (I only did because I joined the APD). I never really made an introduction yet so I just wanted to say hello to everyone new or old to the community. I'm actually glad I'm on the forums now because it's actually nice, informative, and pretty funny at times. 

Some interesting things about me:

I am 18 years old about to be 19.

I am Korean/White or American.

I currently live in Korea and NO FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I DON'T LIVE IN NORTH KOREA!

Unfortunately I can't speak Korean so please don't ask for me to say stuff.

I am a military brat.

I love to play games and hop on gaming communities like asylum and meet some cool people.

On 2/7/2017 at 8:58 AM, Ray Sani said:

Hey I've been on asylum for quite a while now but never really cared to make a forum account (I only did because I joined the APD). I never really made an introduction yet so I just wanted to say hello to everyone new or old to the community. I'm actually glad I'm on the forums now because it's actually nice, informative, and pretty funny at times. 

Some interesting things about me:

I am 18 years old about to be 19.

I am Korean/White or American.

I currently live in Korea and NO FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I DON'T LIVE IN NORTH KOREA!

Unfortunately I can't speak Korean so please don't ask for me to say stuff.

I am a military brat.

I love to play games and hop on gaming communities like asylum and meet some cool people.

Welcome!