PRISM is a good gang ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You realize 90% of people don't go for the money on banks, right? Or else people would play first floor.... Its easier to hold than it is to retake. 

Also.

Game sense dictates that if someone just got killed on an upper floor by someone pushing, whoever was disabling drill PROBABLY stopped and is playing defensive.... 

Edited by Axe
5 minutes ago, Axe said:

You realize 90% of people don't go for the money on banks, right? Or else people would play first floor.... Its easier to hold than it is to retake. 

Was going to comment this, but then found a video about silicone in a vacuum in the suggestions. More interesting than this video honestly.

Edited by Yung Kali-G
Just now, Yung Kali-G said:

Was going to comment this, but then found a video about silicone in a vacuum in the suggestions. More interested than this video honestly.

Nothing triggers me more than when someone starts something on YouTube and then 90% of the other shitty copy cat creators *cough* crazyrussianhacker *cough* start doing the same thing.

Hydraulic Presses

Then it was dry ice

then liquid nitrogen

Now its vacuum chambers. 

Edited by Axe
Eric916 likes this
Just now, Axe said:

Nothing triggers me more than when someone starts something on YouTube and then 90% of the other shitty copy cat creators *cough* crazyrussianhacker *cough* start doing the same thing.

Hydraulic Presses

Then it was dry ice

then liquid nitrogen

Now its vacuum chambers. 

True, dont forget the shitty red hot knife videos.

Just now, Axe said:

Hydraulic Presses

Then it was dry ice

then liquid nitrogen

Now its vacuum chambers. 

To be fair, crazyrussianhacker is legitimately a nice guy and puts a good bit of effort into his videos. 

3 minutes ago, Legit said:

To be fair, crazyrussianhacker is legitimately a nice guy and puts a good bit of effort into his videos. 

Dude, no one one give a shit about him if he wasn't foreign. Because he puts out the same content as everyone else. If I had an accent that people found funny, I could grind out 30 of those videos + editing in a day. He uses his accent to his advantage, because it's not like he markets himself toward foreigners, the fact that he's speaking English tells you he knows that he can abuse the fact that Americans are entertained by things like that. Seems like a nice guy, but I do not care for his content and his accent does nothing for me. 

Yung Kali-G likes this
Just now, Axe said:

Dude, no one one give a shit about him if he wasn't foreign. Because he puts out the same content as everyone else. If I had an accent that people found funny, I could grind out 30 of those videos + editing in a day. He uses his accent to his advantage, because it's not like he markets himself toward foreigners, the fact that he's speaking English tells you he knows that he can abuse the fact that Americans are entertained by things like that. Seems like a nice guy, but I do not care for his content and his accent does nothing for me. 

I think people mainly watch them because they are bored. There are so many of them and they are just interesting enough to occupy your time. I have no idea why people find the "1000 Degree Knife" shit entertaining because every single video is literally the same. 

Just now, Legit said:

I think people mainly watch them because they are bored. There are so many of them and they are just interesting enough to occupy your time. I have no idea why people find the "1000 Degree Knife" shit entertaining because every single video is literally the same. 

Have you ever read his comment section? There is no discussion like there is in any decent channel. No legitimate messages or anything. Its all

>First

>Second

>Copy Paste message

>phishing link

>First

>Copy Paste message

It reeks of children. Specifically under 13

Legit likes this