S3 Kaval Court House

Lucky1

Server: 3

House, Garage, Industrial Shed: House

House Size(40k/70k/150k/220k): 220k

Location (Town/DP#): Kaval, right next to the court house

Asking Price: 999k

Description: 2 story house right next to the court house, endless possibilities. Has two crates and one aging barrel.

Edited by Lucky1
4 minutes ago, Slayin said:

Unless it's the 150k on the square it's not "prime" I had the 150k on the square on S4 sold it for 600k gl getting a mil for that house

I am willing to negotiate but It is a prime location no question about that. Also in S3 a person has the 150k on the square and would not sell it for 1.5M.

Edited by Lucky1
44 minutes ago, Slayin said:

There's really no point of a Kavala house but I am sure Boats and Hoes will buy it or Peach there Kavala gangs

True, the only reason why I like having a house in Kaval is because I already have everything, I have a hunter, 4 other houses packed with guns and gear, I'm just trying to get prestige now. It's a fun house for missing around, getting into fights with the cops, stealing people's bounty's rescuing fellow gang members from getting turned in. If I wasn't after prestige I wouldn't sell it. Walk around kaval it's hard getting a house near the square or near the main roads. Or really any house in Kaval.

4 minutes ago, Lucky1 said:

True, the only reason why I like having a house in Kaval is because I already have everything, I have a hunter, 4 other houses packed with guns and gear, I'm just trying to get prestige now. It's a fun house for missing around, getting into fights with the cops, stealing people's bounty's rescuing fellow gang members from getting turned in. If I wasn't after prestige I wouldn't sell it. Walk around kaval it's hard getting a house near the square or near the main roads. Or really any house in Kaval.

The point in having a house in Kavala is for goofing off I understand that. But if you consider that there is barely any money making potential from this house you're not going to get 1m

1 hour ago, StevieDeeks said:

@"EJ" Some people just like kavala houses.  All 4 of my houses are in Kavala in good locations.  Offered 350k because that's what that house is probably worth due to it being away from the square, but next to courthouse.  Just because there isnt "money making potential" doesnt mean that the house isnt worth anything

Never said the house wasn't worth anything, said the house wasn't worth 1million. 

StevieDeeks likes this
  • 1 year later...