For any smaller/newer gangs afraid of doing bank.

We have done banks against swaths of cops with a good tight knit group of 5-6 guys. As long as you keep good tac-comms and don't peek like an idiot you can easily hold it down until the vault opens in which you push bottom floor grab the cash and gtfo.

and mags... lots of mags... i usually carry at least 20.

Edited by Tyler
Sp0on and BlackShot like this
Just now, Tyler said:

We have done banks against swaths of cops with a good tight knit group of 5-6 guys. As long as you keep good tac-comms and don't peek like an idiot you can easily hold it down until the vault opens in which you push bottom floor grab the cash and gtfo.

and mags... lots of mags... i usually carry at least 20.

Yeah im just trying to show the tiny gangs that might be too scared to do it, that its not the hardest thing ever. Get some other people to do it

4 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Another thing is some people are so intimidated by the fed it's insane. People think you need like 12 guys to do it and thats really not true you can do it with the same numbers as a bank if you hole up in the compound near west gate and kill the cops until they give up go for gold after they leave haha.

Banks you literally sit on roofs and peek cops

feds you gotta be more organised tho

36 minutes ago, Mr. Fudger said:

Banks you literally sit on roofs and peek cops

feds you gotta be more organised tho

5-6 guys in what we call the "Alamo" can hold off 10-20 cops as long as they are decent at the game cops have to peek you and as long as you have smokes its easy to get revives off. Idk sounds pretty easy to me lol. I've done it many times before.

Edited by Tyler
23 minutes ago, Tyler said:

5-6 guys in what we call the "Alamo" can hold off 10-20 cops as long as they are decent at the game cops have to peek you and as long as you have smokes its easy to get revives off. Idk sounds pretty easy to me lol. I've done it many times before.

Yes, but if one gets restrained or is unable to be revived , with only 5-6 ppl then you lose a gate and cops manage to get in its pretty hard to get it back together and organised

Edited by Mr. Fudger
2 hours ago, Tyler said:

Another thing is some people are so intimidated by the fed it's insane. People think you need like 12 guys to do it and thats really not true you can do it with the same numbers as a bank if you hole up in the compound near west gate and kill the cops until they give up go for gold after they leave haha.

Velocity only gang that does feds on s3 lol

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this