Can't Join Servers

Basically I see two servers up: 4 and 5. But for some reason I get stuck on a black loading screen when joining, so I don't even get the chance to select any slots.

Has it been happening to anybody else? As I can see, people who are already in the server are playing 'flawlessly' (except when they go down). But new people connecting are facing this problem.

Mr. Linux, Troll, Silver-Spy and 1 other like this

I honestly have no idea Bamf thought it was an update (windows) because the servers were just randomly shutting down. Honestly it might be damage done when the host company randomly turned everything off one day because since that day we have been having this problem. Hopefully when Bamf gets home he can take a good look and get things somewhat stable 

Berus, BlackShot and Garcia like this
Just now, Trilligy said:

I honestly have no idea Bamf thought it was an update (windows) because the servers were just randomly shutting down. Honestly it might be damage done when the host company randomly turned everything off one day because since that day we have been having this problem. Hopefully when Bamf gets home he can take a good look and get things somewhat stable 

thank you for informing me about this.have a great day!

2 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

This is not something I like to read on the way home from work here I'm thinking I'm going to get online and have a good time to forget my responsibilities for a little bit and now I see servers are down.... ;(   @Jamooze I see u lurking..

Same here....Welcome to Asylum - Where the servers are never fucking online!