Wicked Recruitment [Limited] [Server 2]

Quenton

In game name:M.Kitten

Age/Country:16/us

Previous Gangs: None

Do you have over 500 hours on Asylum? Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): 300 Hours on arma 3/ 30 hours on asylum

How many hours do you play each day?: atleast 3 hours ( More on the weekends)

Why do you want to join Wicked?: i want to try something i have never experienced before

After further discussion we have decided to Deny your application. Thanks for you interests

In game name: Slade Wilson

Age/Country: 22/USA

Do you have over 500 hours on Asylum? Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/0d2ae0fd10c3e413f40873ae781b3af8

How many hours do you play each day?: I'm basically on everyday for a few hours at least.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Looking for a chill group of people to play with and do cartels/banks/feds/pb's and just flat out shoot shit.

In game name: Slade Wilson

Age/Country: 22/USA

Do you have over 500 hours on Asylum? Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/0d2ae0fd10c3e413f40873ae781b3af8

How many hours do you play each day?: I'm basically on everyday for a few hours at least.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Looking for a chill group of people to play with and do cartels/banks/feds/pb's and just flat out shoot shit.

Accepted. Teamspeak sent' date=' Welcome![/b']

In game name: Google

Age/Country: 17/USA

Previous Gangs: Instinct, Catalyst, MOB, and Nameless

Do you have over 500 hours on Asylum? Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): Yes, http://prntscr.com/9kyzdl

How many hours do you play each day?: At least a couple a day usually more than a couple, but just saying I at least play like 3 - 5 hours a day

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I want to join a gang who is not as toxic as Instinct was and I was rolling with you guys and it didn't seem that toxic.

In game name: Google

Previous Gangs: Instinct' date=' Catalyst, MOB, and Nameless[/size']

Do you have over 500 hours on Asylum? Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): Yes, http://prntscr.com/9kyzdl

How many hours do you play each day?: At least a couple a day usually more than a couple, but just saying I at least play like 3 - 5 hours a day

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I want to join a gang who is not as toxic as Instinct was and I was rolling with you guys and it didn't seem that toxic.

Accepted for Trial. Teamspeak Sent, Welcome!

In game name: Exodus

Previous Gangs: I have been in Rebel, I have been in Loyal, and other semi big gangs

Do you have over 500 hours on Asylum? Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): I do not on this computer but on my old one I have about 2,000

How many hours do you play each day?: Depends, I have school so like 4-10

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I want to join wicked because I'm tired of being pushed around and I would like to fight back but I have no one to call my arma family. So if you let me in I will not let you down... trust me I'm loyal.

Previous Gangs: I have been in Rebel' date=' I have been in Loyal, and other semi big gangs

Do you have over 500 hours on Asylum? Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): I do not on this computer but on my old one I have about 2,000

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I want to join wicked because I'm tired of being pushed around and I would like to fight back but I have no one to call my arma family. So if you let me in I will not let you down... trust me I'm loyal.[/size']

Accepted for Trial. Teamspeak Sent, Welcome!

Previous Gangs: I have been in Rebel' date=' I have been in Loyal, and other semi big gangs

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I want to join wicked because I'm tired of being pushed around and I would like to fight back but I have no one to call my arma family. So if you let me in I will not let you down... trust me I'm loyal.[/size']

Welcome to Wicked :)

Application changed to Denied for lying on your application.

In game name: CletusT

Age/Country: 18/USA

Previous Gangs: Forsaken

Do you have over 500 hours on Asylum? Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): 526 hours and continuing

How many hours do you play each day?: Depends on the day, but usually about 5-6.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I want to be among experienced players who know what they are doing. I am willing to help out any way I can.

In game name: CletusT

Age/Country: 18/USA

Previous Gangs: Forsaken

Do you have over 500 hours on Asylum? Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): 526 hours and continuing

How many hours do you play each day?: Depends on the day' date=' but usually about 5-6.[/size']

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I want to be among experienced players who know what they are doing. I am willing to help out any way I can.

Accepted.