What's your game?

Flameless

Asylum servers are down. What games to play!?!

Image result for DayzImage result for h1z1 king of the kill

Image result for For honor 460x215Image result for Rainbow six siege 460 x 215

Image result for The division 460x215Image result for rocket league 460x215

SO MANY CHOICES!!

-What servers/games do you guys like to play other than ASYLUM?

-Any childhood favorites?

-That one that really quenches your thirst and for what reason!?

-Pure CQC multiplayer slaughter fest or a nice open world free roam to sooth your adventurous personality?

RULES

-Keep to the topic at hand

-Make sure any montages posted are actually good! ;) 

-Try posting a 460x215 picture of the game title(s), looks a lot better!

-You may roast, but it must be constructive! -Why is their choice bad!? (Be careful, some people may have a soft spot for a game!)

Edited by Flameless

Here's mine...

Image result for Halo 3 460x215

Undoubtedly, one of my favorite games because of the incredible story behind this title. The ever expanding universe in-which it resides possessing unknown worlds and enemies that the human race must defend against, the covenant, the flood, and the forerunners. Not only a great campaign with a beautiful story, but an impressive multiplayer that has provided me with memories of LAN parties that I used to join in on by going to a friends house, with my xbox in my hands! If you guys ever do get a chance, listen to the soundtrack! It's one that if you have played halo, will resurface memories of this adventure and if you haven't played, im sure will make you either shed a tear or curl up into a ball and sob in your lonesome. 

Here's one of my favorites...

Edited by Flameless
13 minutes ago, Flameless said:

Here's mine...

Undoubtedly, one of my favorite games because of the incredible story behind this title. The ever expanding universe in-which it resides possessing unknown worlds and enemies that the human race must defend against, the covenant, the flood, and the forerunners. Not only a great campaign with a beautiful story, but an impressive multiplayer that has provided me with memories of LAN parties that I used to join in on by going to a friends house, with my xbox in my hands! If you guys ever do get a chance, listen to the soundtrack! It's one that if you have played halo, will resurface memories of this adventure and if you haven't played, im sure will make you either shed a tear or curl up into a ball and sob in your lonesome. 

Here's one of my favorites...

Our universe is ever expanding too! And we have lots of unknown worlds. Why is Halo 3's universe so much better?

WolfLeader likes this