Any of the servers up right now?

There's a post on the forums which staff talked about the data center which hosts their servers are acting up (fucking RIP datacenter) so not much they can do, they might occasionally pop-up but they kick the bucket after so short a time maybe

EDIT: Found the post:

Edited by DarkDIce

mnecraft and total war. was going to play exile but my internet too shit for new update 

ppl need to chill I have more faith in bamf and them to fix this then anyone. veteran players know the sacrifices that the higher staff have done for the servers and if ya wanna help ppl buy loot keys or donate to help them with other options. Dont expect shit for free 

ea61fdb28fecdf47b82f896ce7a2fa0c.png

Edited by Micheal schmeichel
added pic
Blake. and Eric916 like this
8 hours ago, Micheal schmeichel said:

mnecraft and total war. was going to play exile but my internet too shit for new update 

ppl need to chill I have more faith in bamf and them to fix this then anyone. veteran players know the sacrifices that the higher staff have done for the servers and if ya wanna help ppl buy loot keys or donate to help them with other options. Dont expect shit for free 

ea61fdb28fecdf47b82f896ce7a2fa0c.png

^

I wasn't asking this to flame any of the admins or devs. I was genually curious.

No one can complain about data centers when Paratus and others Pay out of Pocked to keep the server up because no one donates.

1 hour ago, massi said:

Olio said a lot of people donated recently

I would assume thats due to all the keys they duped and had to fork over the money or be permed.

You need constant donations to keep servers up not One good Month. If im not mistaken paratus has been losing money keeping the servers up for quite some time since 6.0 came out. Regardless of anyones opinions on patches we all play and probably should donate if we want better servers.

18 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I would assume thats due to all the keys they duped and had to fork over the money or be permed.

You need constant donations to keep servers up not One good Month. If im not mistaken paratus has been losing money keeping the servers up for quite some time since 6.0 came out. Regardless of anyones opinions on patches we all play and probably should donate if we want better servers.

Since 6.0 huh? Strange...:kappa:

massi likes this
21 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

that's because the gang life is dead 

people only play cop or bounty hunt

2 hours ago, massi said:
50 minutes ago, massi said:

that's because the gang life is dead 

people only play cop or bounty hunt

Thats not true at all. I have been going through my money fighting plenty often. Prime , Velocity, and a bunch of smaller gangs are always looking to fight.

Theres also cops out there dying to fight gangs, but it seems like the gangs everyones in now would rather complain then fight.

I came back after a long break and I haven't logged on once without there being a group of cops or cartel to fight.

23 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Maybe people would donate if you get better perks. Not fucking skins for shit vehicles. lol.

A $250 donation gives you free skins for cars. ??? u ok??

Gee heres an idea, you donate to keep the server up since most people in this community never log off the servers.

You don't have to get stuff in return to donate