[Up to date] Fishing Guide

Midamaru

Welcome to my guide about fishing this guide is meant to inform new players about this activity so they can earn their first hard needed money. It’s the easiest way to start off in asylum because all you really need is a cheap rubber boat to start off. Also while fishing you’re out in the sea, so no one should be able to easily shoot you down or try to rob you as it will be harder to initiate/loot your money.

Requirements:

• A Boat
  • Backpack
  • Water (Food is unnecessary to bring because you can eat the fish)

Alright once we got all we need now we have to go to the place where we’re going to fish. You can fish literally everywhere on the sea but the problem is that you also need to sell the fish. So you’re need to be close to a store, which are only near the Kavala and Pyrgos beach.

How to fish?

1. Take out your boat from the boatspawn
  2. Sail your boat a bit away from the coast (the further the less you have to cast your net)
  3. Scroll and click to cast your net and start catching fish
  4. Fill up your backpack
  5. Return to the shore
  6. Sell your fish to the Fish Market

As simple as that, and now this will get you a good amount of money to start off with. I always get around 2-3k from a full backpack, so that means earning an Offroad every fishing run.

Now if you want to do this more than just for your starter money you might want to consider getting the talent points to catch more fish in one net. Your first couple of talent points are quickly earned by fishing, spend them wisely! Below you see the talent points you could use for fishing:

This guide will be updated and corrected on mistakes, if you find any please send me a PM.

Edited by Midamaru
Eric916 and Admin0155 like this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...