Lucky Is Leaving Asylum

xlOutsiderlx

Lucky is leaving Asylum. Why?

-The servers are absolutely shit. They go down and kick off players repeatedly. They even stay offline for awhile.

-The admins don't give a shit. In fact whenever I told them that players are DDoSing the servers they just laughed and mocked me.

-A gang kept on trolling us after they were butt-hurt when I killed them. They wiped out my gang's houses and kept killing us. They told us to leave the server and so we did but for many other reasons.

Therefore, since the admins don't give a shit and laugh at their own players when I suggested a problem as well as a gang being salty and downright think their shit doesn't stink you can kiss my RPing ass goodbye. You guys lost a good player that actually RP'd. In fact you lost a total of 3 to 6 players that actually RP'd and I will never recommend your servers. You can thank yourself for your own egotistic ass admins. And don't worry we found a damn good server where admins actually care and don't mock their own players. Good fucking bye to your potential 25 buck donation and to a good damn group of RPing players.

roxo61623, Kettles, Emma and 6 others like this

Sorry you feel this way.

If you would have read the information regarding server stability written by the head developer, you would know the lengths that they have taken to correct this problem.

DDoS is an unavoidable, although mostly mitigated, problem that most popular servers have.  

You should understand firstly that admins do not have the necessary tools or access needed to help this problem. 

I will save you the community backlash that this post will cause and lock it.  

Will, Skittles, ILegend and 1 other like this
57 minutes ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

-The admins don't give a shit. In fact whenever I told them that players are DDoSing the servers they just laughed and mocked me.

Therefore, since the admins don't give a shit and laugh at their own players when I suggested a problem as well as a gang being salty and downright think their shit doesn't stink you can kiss my RPing ass goodbye. You guys lost a good player that actually RP'd. In fact you lost a total of 3 to 6 players that actually RP'd and I will never recommend your servers. You can thank yourself for your own egotistic ass admins. And don't worry we found a damn good server where admins actually care and don't mock their own players. Good fucking bye to your potential 25 buck donation and to a good damn group of RPing players.

As was said by Clint, I'm sorry you feel this way.

You say we don't give a shit and that you have told us that players are DDoSing the servers.  

Well here is what you actually said to us. 

I was about to donate to you guys but your servers are absolutely shit. You have users DDOSing your servers and shutting them down or if they are bad they are only slowing down the server. FIX YOUR SHIT. Use Wireshark or decrease the amount of request packets that someone can send. If you fix your shit I will donate 25$. I am being serious admins. BE FUCKING ADMINS!

So first some pointers/explanations...

1. So you decided the best course of action to start an open dialogue was to criticize us with "our servers are absolutely shit" and that we need to "fix your shit" and to "be fucking admins". Did you think we would be open and receptive starting out a conversation by basically punching us in the nuts? I understand you may be frustrated with what has been going on but starting out a conversation this way will get you nowhere.

2. You said "I told them that players are DDoSing the servers" by saying "You have users DDoSing your servers". Thank you for letting us know we have "users" who are DDoSing our servers. Unfortunately, you didn't actually tell us anything we weren't currently aware of. It's not like there is a magic button you could press to immediately stop DDoS attacks or breaking edge software we could use to mitigate the enormous size of some of those DDoS attacks without spending an absolute ton of money.

3. You said "be fucking admins" Unfortunately admins have nothing to do with the servers besides enforcing the server rules. The developers, more specifically Paratus is the only one who has the power/ability to handle anything server related. 

4. You said "You can thank yourself for your own egotistic ass admins. And don't worry we found a damn good server where admins actually care" We actually do care, some of us have been a part of this community for years now. If we didn't care, then why would we devote our free time (we're not getting paid to be here) to this community? Why would we even reply to this thread?

Yeah it sucks that the servers have been running into issues lately that have been addressed here... 

Yeah it sucks that there are people out there who try to take down/DDoS our servers and try to ruin the fun people have playing here. But to try and say that a major reason for you leaving the community is because the admins don't care by not fix something that we have no control over is ridiculous. Sorry to hear you're leaving this community. 

1 hour ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

-The servers are absolutely shit. They go down and kick off players repeatedly. They even stay offline for awhile.

-A gang kept on trolling us after they were butt-hurt when I killed them. They wiped out my gang's houses and kept killing us. They told us to leave the server and so we did but for many other reasons.

giphy.gif

The Weeb, Roice, Phil. and 3 others like this