A Message From Concerned Drug Runners

Drug runner 1 is a joke.

I'm sure many people have complained about this before, as it is way too short. If you take start the plane from where it is placed, holding down LShift, taking off as soon as possible, you cannot take off. I have lost at least 200k at this point from Drug Runner 1 alone. I would appreciate if Drug Runner 1 was lengthened (which I'm sure would be incredibly hard to do) or completely taken out of Drug Runner altogether. 

paoYi7l.jpg

Love, Henry.

29 minutes ago, Henry1 said:

Drug runner 1 is a joke.

I'm sure many people have complained about this before, as it is way too short. If you take start the plane from where it is placed, holding down LShift, taking off as soon as possible, you cannot take off. I have lost at least 200k at this point from Drug Runner 1 alone. I would appreciate if Drug Runner 1 was lengthened (which I'm sure would be incredibly hard to do) or completely taken out of Drug Runner altogether. 

paoYi7l.jpg

Love, Henry.

You need to put your flaps DOWN..... You will always crash if you don't put them down... you could also stop drug runner...

15 minutes ago, Scott said:

if you keep losing money, why the fuck are you still trying...? Not our fault you've lost 200k, you should've noticed you're a shitty pilot and stopped from that point on.

The idea isn't that I have lost 200k in the past few days, it is that in my entire career of drug runner I have lost 200k. I don't know if that changes your take on it but it seems like there was certainly some miscommunication. 

12 minutes ago, Sergey Shoygu said:

I do drug runner its pretty ez if you lost 200k stop doing drug runner 

The idea isn't that I have lost 200k in the past few days, it is that in my entire career of drug runner I have lost 200k. I don't know if that changes your take on it but it seems like there was certainly some miscommunication. 

Just now, Twinkie Doge said:

You need to put your flaps DOWN..... You will always crash if you don't put them down... you could also stop drug runner...

Thanks! I'm certainly not the best pilot around despite doing a lot of Drug runner. The people who taught me how to fly neglected to inform me about that helpful tool. Thank you!

32 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

It's fine if you're a skilled enough pilot.

Hint: rhymes with naps

LOL! I didn't even know what the flaps were until 30 seconds ago, so as you can assume I was really confused by what you said!