.45 for constable+

I was wondering if we could get a higher caliber pistol like a .45 acp or like the 4-five I am suggesting this because I have recently been patrolling kavala with only a pistol due to the fact people seem to find me more approachable yet it is risky only having a po7 since it is only a 9mm and takes like a whole mag of 30 rounds to  kill a pistol banger. I would really like this addition and I think it makes sense if you had to use a talent point to get it or something idk just a proposition. 

Thanks, 

(-M -)

1 minute ago, steelersfan82 said:

I was wondering if we could get a higher caliber pistol like a .45 acp or like the 4-five I am suggesting this because I have recently been patrolling kavala with only a pistol due to the fact people seem to find me more approachable yet it is risky only having a po7 since it is only a 9mm and takes like a whole mag of 30 rounds to  kill a pistol banger. I would really like this addition and I think it makes sense if you had to use a talent point to get it or something idk just a proposition. 

Thanks, 

(-M -)

get promoted to lt

Atmosphere, Jake and Olivia like this

Yeah the 4-Five is lethal only and for LT+ only.  (The P07 is also downing only, with or without the silencer, for the reason Hotwings mentioned above: it's based on the ammo type.)  I wouldn't mind the 4-Five being downing only but I'm not sure how the devs would feel.

If you want to seem more approachable in Kavala, try keeping your rifle not just lowered, but fully holstered on your back.  Or you could put your rifle inside your vehicle before you get out of the car (so that it's within reach if you need it but civs won't know that you have it.)  Or keep a battle buddy with you who has a bigger gun. 

However patrolling with pistol only is a risk, and that's your decision to make.  The civs find you approachable probably because you only have a P07 and not a 4-Five.

BlackShot likes this
Just now, Olivia said:

Yeah the 4-Five is lethal only and for LT+ only.  (The P07 is also downing only, with or without the silencer, for the reason Hotwings mentioned above: it's based on the ammo type.)  I wouldn't mind the 4-Five being downing only but I'm not sure how the devs would feel.

If you want to seem more approachable in Kavala, try keeping your rifle not just lowered, but fully holstered on your back.  Or you could put your rifle inside your vehicle before you get out of the car (so that it's within reach if you need it but civs won't know that you have it.)  Or keep a battle buddy with you who has a bigger gun. 

However patrolling with pistol only is a risk, and that's your decision to make.  The civs find you approachable probably because you only have a P07 and not a 4-Five.

Addition to Olivia's tips:

Just patrol without a gun, if you get killed you don't lose anything. If you get kidnapped, enjoy the RP.

Edited by Midamaru
BlackShot and Olivia like this
2 minutes ago, Olivia said:

I have and I think it makes me still seem threatening but it does help some you right.

Olivia likes this
35 minutes ago, steelersfan82 said:

Then make the zubr lethal and make the 4-5 non lethals  and give constables the 4-5 or the acp either or @HotWings

You're basically wanting to remove one of the small perks from getting LT because you dont want to carry a rifle. The choice to not arm yourself appropriately is yours and yours alone.

Olivia and Cynica like this
Just now, HotWings said:

You're basically wanting to remove one of the small perks from getting LT because you dont want to carry a rifle. The choice to not arm yourself appropriately is yours and yours alone.

It's a suggestion not an argument you can calm down or leave the thread and plus an Lt said she didn't really care sooo.

Just now, steelersfan82 said:

It's a suggestion not an argument you can calm down or leave the thread and plus an Lt said she didn't really care sooo.

It is a suggestion and I voiced my opinion, if you cant handle that maybe you shouldn't create threads where people may have a difference of opinions. :shrug:

Just now, TNT said:

I have another suggestion @Gnashes. Make STANAG on MX's non-lethal if IR laser is on. Just like the black Mk18 and SPAR-17.
Why? I'm lazy and would like to carry only one type of ammo :frog:

Paratus noped' this idea ages ago. Unless you convince him to change his mind, the answer continues to be nope.

52 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

I could make the PO7 Kill without a suppressor (or the 4-Five only kill with an MRD), but the question is.... why?

So constables can have a weapon with more punch in situations where one is needed

Edited by steelersfan82
33 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

The four five is garbage. Takes a whole mag to the chest to kill someone. Trust me, it's nothing special. If we didn't have a zubr, I would prefer carrying a p07. 

The four five is a very good pistol, far better than the disaster that the Zubr is
the Zubr has a low damage and holds only 6 bullets, it's more of a cool gun than a proper "combat" one

Mr. Linux likes this
10 hours ago, Olivia said:

No pls it's too much fun to have a briefing and someone is and idiot and the LT lethals them with the 4-Five hahaha

Olivia likes this