.45 for constable+

2 hours ago, Berus said:

The four five is a very good pistol, far better than the disaster that the Zubr is
the Zubr has a low damage and holds only 6 bullets, it's more of a cool gun than a proper "combat" one

You can one tap ppl in the chest thru a vest with the Zubr????

1 hour ago, James.Anderson said:

Zubr, Low damage?

say+what.jpg

Yes dude, it's not because the Zubr is a revolver that it will have high damage, it's the same caliber as the Four Five
in a recent update they made the Zubr around 15% more powerful, you will probably have to shoot your enemy one less time than using the Four Five, but with the low fire-rate and low bullet capacity it is still shit, for the Zubr to be useful it should be a .44

Back on my Sgt days I loved to patrol with a PO7 (all we had) and it gives you a lot of fun, however you need to be aware that you are most likely to die in any fight. Even against some pistol banger. Po7 takes 2 shots if i remember correctly to down someone. But if you are doing this, you are there more for RP than for combat, so choose your battles.

I'm not up to removing ranks (in this case Lts) their toys since most of them deserve those toys, and worked hard for them. Having lower ranks having them will completely remove the effort place by some of them to achieve that.