Something needs to be done, obviously.

Dork

30 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Well I mean a cartel against any decent team shouldn'[t take more then 15 mins. You are bound to die atleast 50% of the time attacking or defending and 

I would much rather come back to the fight and possibly win it rather then Gee Wiz Boss I dont Wanna Lose 35k, Defib me first!

15k is way to much for an mk1. It should be 10k, and lets be honest no other gun can compete right now against pilot coveralls. Its mk1 or none

Hey man, the mk18 has feelings to

Gatorade likes this
Just now, W00bzy said:

huh. Thats odd. Most gangs I see fighting cartels tend to take the money after the fights? Seems to me like they do it for both....?

Given how much Dirty Money is sold every week.

Definitely for the money.

Just now, Gnashes said:

You would be incorrect sir.

With so much money being lost in restarts or driven into water from someone being chased by another gang, or just being lost due to glitches, etc... That more than 25m is taken from them in a week.

Tell me in person sometime. I'd understand if you don't want to make the statistic public.

8 hours ago, Eazy said:

You're telling me someone joins this server, tries it out for an hour, gets kicked about 3-4 times and is like

"That was so fun man! Im'a play tomorrow!"

no, they aren't.

lets not lie to ourselves here.

You're still here... Obviously you find Asylum worth your time so why can't others? As numerous people have stated, things happen, people come back when they hear things are fixed/get burnt out and come back. Rather than negativity, be optimistic, throw out ideas, most may not work but there could be one great suggestion that works... The moral of the story? "You're still here."

11 hours ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

Here is my contribution to helping the population grow.

If a reward of some type were to be offered to players who refer a new player that has atleast x amount of hours and or days played would be eligible to receive a "reward". Either just the referring player or both parties could benefit from this. (I'm on mobile at the moment so please forgive any spelling errors). This would encourage our current players to help new players learn the community and the workings. It's not intended to be a get rich deal. But one that provides reward for time spent.  

@Olio

Crickets?

15 minutes ago, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

That's not his job @Gnashes.  His job is to have fun, and its the job of the developers and what ever the heck you are to fix the issues within the community.  To expect donations at this point with the miserable reputation that the admins have is laughable.  Someone has to finance this nightmare, and I'm more than certain that it's not the community.

When one person complains, he's just whining...  when half of the community makes a complaint, maybe it's time to take us serious, and stop assuming that everyone that plays on Altis Life has an IQ of 70.

Here's my suggestion... stop treating your player base like an inconvenience.  

I am not a member of the Asylum Staff team. I'm basically an unaffiliated guy who gives Paratus code for free.

If you have issues with Development, take them up directly with Paratus. If you have issues with Administration, take them up directly with Volunteer and/or Olio.

The only way yo bring back players who left or quit playing is by giving them a new experience. Turfs are stale due to the fact that whoever owns the houses that have flag view will always get or defend the turf. Possibly rotating the turfs between positions may be a possible fix. Cartels have changed quiet a bit in the past year. My only suggestion is to make the peninsula for Drug ("Meth Cartel") a "Free-Fire Zone". I will add more to this post when my classes are done for the day.

20 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

1. Price of loadouts are a tad high due to the pilot coverall meta , definitly total loadout cost needs adjusting. Definitely agree

2. Legal Money Making should be buffed to encourage some new ,less toxic players to come by and stay. 

It's pretty good as is.

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with dork for once on this one, something is wrong. Gang life is stagnant and a quarter or more of server population is cops. At least it is this way on server 2. We cannot be in the mentality that all players will return after mass server problems. Yes older players do leave and people get bored, but the rate at which these players leave should be filled in with new players.

Edited by Noble

How many times a year do we get these types of "the sky is falling" threads? At the end of the day, Asylum servers fill right back up to capacity when the kiddies are on break from school. Eventually Asylum will die out and nothing will change that, people get tired of playing the same game and move on. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Sandwich likes this
21 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

How many times a year do we get these types of "the sky is falling" threads? At the end of the day, Asylum servers fill right back up to capacity when the kiddies are on break from school. Eventually Asylum will die out and nothing will change that, people get tired of playing the same game and move on. 

I loved the times in the past were people screamed "RIP ASYLUM NONE PLAYS LOOK AT THE SERVERS 10/100"

And then Bamf would just post the average hits per month/new players and they were increasing :D