#Armachinima Awards!

Recently Bohimia and Nvidia started a contest for Arma 3 cinematic videos aka Armachinima Awards..So in the last week and a half i have invested a lot of time focusing on recreating the "APD Call To Serve 2.0" Video,since you guys liked it quite well..But for me it had to be improved in some scenes so i tought that they could have been better recorded and edited.So with this chance i would love to see feedback from you guys about the new upgrades that have been made.To make the long story short..If you support and like the content i have created so far for this community in the last 1 year and a half,I would ask you for a favor to go and help me out with achieving my big goal and hopefully getting to the top 10 competitors in this contest.Thank you guys for everything.

[Link to the webpage in which  you can login with your steam account and type "New Chance" in the Search Bar to find the actual entry video : https://arma3.com/armachinima-contest ]

P.s The "Rebel Trailer" video is still work in progress,but It will be out soon.

Kind Regards!  Max:)

Gareth, massi, Danny and 23 others like this
Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

I really like the animations and surroundings however its allot of " Circling and zooming" around/past people, I'd personally like to see more action but thats just my preference i do know that you need the circling and zooming in order to make a cinematic tho so its not a bad thing just something i dont prefer.

Will keep in mind..Thank you!

22 hours ago, Maxツ said:

Recently Bohimia and Nvidia started a contest for Arma 3 cinematic videos aka Armachinima Awards..So in the last week and a half i have invested a lot of time focusing on recreating the "APD Call To Serve 2.0" Video,since you guys liked it quite well..But for me it had to be improved in some scenes so i tought that they could have been better recorded and edited.So with this chance i would love to see feedback from you guys about the new upgrades that have been made.To make the long story short..If you support and like the content i have created so far for this community in the last 1 year and a half,I would ask you for a favor to go and help me out with achieving my big goal and hopefully getting to the top 10 competitors in this contest.Thank you guys for everything.

[Link to the webpage in which  you can login with your steam account and type "New Chance" in the Search Bar to find the actual entry video : https://arma3.com/armachinima-contest ]

P.s The "Rebel Trailer" video is still work in progress,but It will be out soon.

Kind Regards!  Max:)

How did you use the asylum skins? (cars, uniforms)