[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

In-game name: LegitWarfare
Time zone: East Coast NA
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
https://gyazo.com/369f64f6157d92ea02e5520996b2f1fb
Previous gang affiliations: Drunk Squad
Why we should accept you: When given orders and directions I respect the authority. I have been playing solo and was able to get money capped and become above average in fire fights. I just want to have a more reliable team rather than gathering a random group from a town like how I used to.
Member who can vouch for you : Unfortunately none since I usually ran solo.

In-game name: raaid                            Age : 17 
Timezone: GMT 
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): On phone I'll get it.- 2900
Previous gang affiliations: No, been trial in a few but gang either disbanded or removed due to inactivity.
Why we should accept you: good shot know what I'm doing when it comes to cartels and combat, been in several major gangs on previous servers and have learnt a lot. Currently playing under friend tags but would like to become a member. I belive I have what it takes to become a trial once more.
Member who can vouch for you : Gutchi, ConnorMcgregor. (I think ?)

2 hours ago, raaid said:

In-game name: raaid                            Age : 17 
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): On phone I'll get it.- 2900
Previous gang affiliations: No, been trial in a few but gang either disbanded or removed due to inactivity.
Why we should accept you: good shot know what I'm doing when it comes to cartels and combat, been in several major gangs on previous servers and have learnt a lot. Currently playing under friend tags but would like to become a member. I belive I have what it takes to become a trial once more.
Member who can vouch for you : Gutchi, ConnorMcgregor. (I think ?)

accepted for trial 

In-game name: Callum
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 1867
Previous gang affiliations: Temper
Why we should accept you as friend: I'm a very nice person in general/ I love roleplay and helping others out in the Asylum community. I have very good knowlage of cartel and listen to my  my higher ups (Friends and up)
Member who can vouch for you : everyone but winchester

RP Backstory (200 word min can not be copy pasted!) : Callum Mendez with a young rich Mexican boy who lived in the Mexican gulf, Naples to be exact. His parent owned many businesses and factory's around the world that mass produced electrical goods and housing goods. At the age on 14 his parents when both mugged and killed on a night out at the pub, they got robbed a check of 1.7 million dollars and 500k worth of jewellery.  At this point he was put at a major disadvantage because he had nobody to look after him or care for him since all his other relatives lived back in Scotland, a week later he was put into a adoption home for the next 2 years of his life which put him into major depression and sadness. 2 years later he got out and went into a life of crime. He got in a gang named Temper and began to mass produce drugs and other illegal goods. 1 year later he began to buy big weaponry and fight other gangs like Bloods v Crips but the guys we're fighting are trash. About a year later and old man called winchester became very angry man and began to go rogue and bully small children (me) he was kicked from temper but given another change to become a friend of the gang.

Just now, Callumm said:

In-game name: Callum
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 1867
Previous gang affiliations: Temper
Why we should accept you as friend: I'm a very nice person in general/ I love roleplay and helping others out in the Asylum community. I have very good knowlage of cartel and listen to my  my higher ups (Friends and up)
Member who can vouch for you : everyone but winchester

RP Backstory (200 word min can not be copy pasted!) : Callum Mendez with a young rich Mexican boy who lived in the Mexican gulf, Naples to be exact. His parent owned many businesses and factory's around the world that mass produced electrical goods and housing goods. At the age on 14 his parents when both mugged and killed on a night out at the pub, they got robbed a check of 1.7 million dollars and 500k worth of jewellery.  At this point he was put at a major disadvantage because he had nobody to look after him or care for him since all his other relatives lived back in Scotland, a week later he was put into a adoption home for the next 2 years of his life which put him into major depression and sadness. 2 years later he got out and went into a life of crime. He got in a gang named Temper and began to mass produce drugs and other illegal goods. 1 year later he began to buy big weaponry and fight other gangs like Bloods v Crips but the guys we're fighting are trash. About a year later and old man called winchester became very angry man and began to go rogue and bully small children (me) he was kicked from temper but given another change to become a friend of the gang.

perm denied

Thor... and Special K like this
On 7/29/2017 at 7:51 PM, LegitWarfare said:

In-game name: LegitWarfare
Time zone: East Coast NA
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
https://gyazo.com/369f64f6157d92ea02e5520996b2f1fb
Previous gang affiliations: Drunk Squad
Why we should accept you: When given orders and directions I respect the authority. I have been playing solo and was able to get money capped and become above average in fire fights. I just want to have a more reliable team rather than gathering a random group from a town like how I used to.
Member who can vouch for you : Unfortunately none since I usually ran solo.

Denied.

Edited by thero
Reeeeeeeeeee, speeeeeed, : ) and 1 other like this

In-game name: Witzy
Timezone: GMT + 1
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b21b6624805ed8e2eb47c2277a3b6d1b
Previous gang affiliations:
 FSA
Why we should accept you: I'm a good shot, like to fight cartels and have fun, financially stable, tac comms, team play.
Member who can vouch for you : thor

Edited by Witz
Just now, Witz said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b21b6624805ed8e2eb47c2277a3b6d1b
 FSA
Why we should accept you: I'm a good shot, like to fight cartels and have fun, financially stable, tac comms, team play.

+1 love u <3

Alfie, Witz, News Today and 1 other like this
Just now, Witz said:

FSA

+1 awesome dude 

Witz and Thor... like this
6 minutes ago, Witz said:

FSA

accepted for trial ill send you info if you dont have it

Reformed Katheeri likes this