Star Citizen

Shifty

You know, that game that racked up more crowdfunding than a late tom cruise movie, 

(Edge of Tomorrow was alright, to me)

Well, I picked up an Avenger and a Mustang package (Make sure you buy an actual starter pack before buying an actual ship, rip my wallet)

Wondered if anyone else here plays? 

if so: axshifty

Was looking for some people to raid Koreah station with and do some contracts.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

You know, that game that racked up more crowdfunding than a late tom cruise movie, 

(Edge of Tomorrow was alright, to me)

Well, I picked up an Avenger and a Mustang package (Make sure you buy an actual starter pack before buying an actual ship, rip my wallet)

Wondered if anyone else here plays? 

if so: axshifty

Was looking for some people to raid Koreah station with and do some contracts.

Cheers.

Yea, I have the game too if you want to play I pretty sure my username is moritiki12

2 hours ago, patato12 said:

Buying star citizen like 

573b989e640289.26053580.gif

It's the largest scale project any game developer has taken, it takes lots of time to build something like this the right way. What you see of star citizen as of now may not seem like much, but its just the framwork of a fully persistent universe. Watch some videos of it. 

55 minutes ago, Noble said:

It's the largest scale project any game developer has taken, it takes lots of time to build something like this the right way. What you see of star citizen as of now may not seem like much, but its just the framwork of a fully persistent universe. Watch some videos of it. 

..... I know i have money into it.... Doesn't mean i can't meme until they produce a product

Edited by patato12