Add Type 115 6.5mm

1 hour ago, Scott said:

The biggest issue I see would be people getting ammo for the .50 part of the gun. That would be bad

>Add to BABS blacklist

>Watch people find ways to obtain it

>Watch people use it in fights

>Shows up in Sync logs

>BABS the salty bitch dispenses her salty justice

>Person cries saying they don't know why they got banned

>Admin laughs because they knew full well what they were doing

Its not as if a certain ex staff member used a Lynx on someone's Orca after all :frog: 

Will, DreamC, Heidelberg and 1 other like this
17 hours ago, Scott said:

The biggest issue I see would be people getting ammo for the .50 part of the gun. That would be bad

The .50 ammo for this gun is actually more like a heavy ass chode as oppose to the one fired from the Lynx and is actually really shitty. It's something called a .50 BW or .50 Beowulf.

If the gun were added it would be pretty fucking bad considering the amount of tanking there is atm with 7.62

Edited by Vanilla Coke
On 16/02/2017 at 10:10 AM, Vanilla Coke said:

The .50 ammo for this gun is actually more like a heavy ass chode as oppose to the one fired from the Lynx and is actually really shitty. It's something called a .50 BW or .50 Beowulf.

If the gun were added it would be pretty fucking bad considering the amount of tanking there is atm with 7.62

Yes, the .50 in the Type 115 is a lot less powerful and accurate compared to the one in the Lynx, but it still can take out a CSAT + Carrier Lite guy in one shot in any part of the body.
It can also pierce with ease the Hunter/Strider/Ifrit and Orca glass.

Simply don't provide the .50 ammo for it at any store, I don't get why the under-barrel is of any concern for it to be a counter argument.

Addition of this gun will be nothing but positive, it might encourage rebels to actually buy 6.5s for a change. Until the CSAT+Rig issue is resolved, don't expect any 6.5s to get used at Cartels.

Noble and Sheriff Rick Grimes like this