Community Poll: Change CSAT + Carrier Lite

Community Poll: Change CSAT + Carrier Lite  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Should CSAT and Carrier Lites be mutually exclusive?

• Yes. Add a script to prevent wearing CSAT and Carrier Lites together.
    • Alt solution: Remove carrier lites completely.
    • No. Everything is fine as it is.

12 minutes ago, Haych said:

Jump out of a Ifrit and spray at multiple targets in CQB. You'll be aiming for centre of mass while pulling down your mouse to compensate for recoil, the hit box issue starts exactly where the vest ends on the stomach, you're bound to have some bullets hit that region and not register at all.

2363dfcb457eb629061feb01c023a730.gif

:FeelsBadMan:

Haych likes this
2 hours ago, LastKiller said:

well everytime i went for a cartel i was aiming for upper chest and pulling only a little down .plus i am shooting in bursts . never happened to hit that region

I see what the problem is, you have never been to a cartel. You must be on some drugs remembering things that you haven't done :o

I'm sorry to say LastKiller but the people here have easily fought 100+ cartels (actual fights) they know what they're talking about.

BioHazard likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

I see what the problem is, you have never been to a cartel. You must be on some drugs remembering things that you haven't done :o

I'm sorry to say LastKiller but the people here have easily fought 100+ cartels (actual fights) they know what they're talking about.

thanks but i fought plenty of cartels if you believe.just because i hardly go to them in the gang i am in anymore does not make any difference smartass.plus i am eu so the timezones are a big - for cartel fighting for me.i have been here since 2015 and i had plenty of cartel action

Edited by LastKiller
Just now, LastKiller said:

thanks but i fought plenty of cartels if you believe.just because i hardly go to them in the gang i am in anymore does not make any difference smartass.plus i am eu so the timezones are a big - for cartel fighting for me

Your gang wars other gangs to kill them as they come out of prison, anyway don't even try to defend your point none has ever seen you at a cartel.

FudgeR and BioHazard like this
Just now, LastKiller said:

thanks but i fought plenty of cartels if you believe.just because i hardly go to them in the gang i am in anymore does not make any difference smartass.plus i am eu so the timezones are a big - for cartel fighting for me.i have been here since 2015 and i had plenty of cartel action

Turf action ? 

4 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Your gang wars other gangs to kill them as they come out of prison, anyway don't even try to defend your point none has ever seen you at a cartel.

did you read what i have just said?i had seen plenty of cartel action before joining the gang i am in at this moment.i even said i do not go to cartels that often anymore

@Midamaru sorry to tell you but we have been to cartels before

Edited by LastKiller
On 2/17/2017 at 3:00 PM, HotWings said:

If people want it removed, I dont really see why there is an issue removing it and/or adding the script.  It does nothing to alter balance as it applies to everyone who has it.  Since Gnashes said he already has the script ready, what would it hurt to try?  

would hurt the flow of money going in to asylum because people would probably stop buying crates.

4 hours ago, LastKiller said:

who is that retarded to shoot an enemy in the dick?aim for the head upper chest throad area you imbecile

The fact you called someone an imbecile and meant it makes me want to drink bleach.

None of this has anything to do with aim.  Since pilot coveralls become an issue, I've really begun to watch where my shots were hitting precisely and if someone is crouched or either strafing left and right while either standing or crouched, it's not too unusual to hit them in the groin at least once while spraying in third person crosshair.  You add a plate carrier and possibly a helmet then you are going to have a high advantage over everyone else.

12 minutes ago, Alex Hardy said:

@Fudgeri dont like to fight cartels i find it boring i would rather fight in urban combat

Let me guess... Boats and hoes? 

Only reason you prefer fighting in an urban area is because you're bad and you probably just camp.

Get a load of this retard telling bikstok to kill himself... Hahaha