DO NOT Buy Loot Crate Keys!!!! Read First

So this morning I purchased my first and LAST set of loot crate keys. I spent 12.00 USD for x5 Loot Crate Keys and this is what I received for my real money. It also specifies that if you receive multiple items you can sell them on the market. However, the market is not working.

I will be submitting screenshots, I received:

2x Troll Shirts

2x Unicorn Shirts

1x Bieber Shirt

First and last time.... Hope this saves some of you money!

Edited by Go0gle_Th1$
JIMBO likes this

Multiple items turn into extra credits to use on the Asylum website. With these extra credits you can buy another crate key. Either way, it isn't very cool to post screenshots for getting common items out of the pool and telling people not to donate. There are some people who have gotten purple rate items on their first crate. You donated to the server, which is great, but if you want guaranteed results donate directly to the server (not buying crate keys) and get the guaranteed donation results instead of skins.

I would agree that its a good concept to have an item market that you can use credits. However, this system is not currently working.... I was already a donor level 3 before loot crate keys were even created. I was hoping they created a new exciting way to get items, but it seems the odds are not very good.

I'm not telling people to not donate, I'm telling people not to buy loot crate keys to get items like a combat helmet or CSAT... If the odds are not fixed, why chance spending $50+ on keys for an item you may actually never receive.

Gnashes even just stated it works with a "Random Number Generation"... With this method its completely possible that you can receive an item over and over and over again... So if the odds are not clearly established how can one say what the odds are at a given time....

Just now, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

I'm not telling people to not donate, I'm telling people not to buy loot crate keys to get items like a combat helmet or CSAT... If the odds are not fixed, why chance spending $50+ on keys for an item you may actually never receive.

Gnashes even just stated it works with a "Random Number Generation"... With this method its completely possible that you can receive an item over and over and over again... So if the odds are not clearly established how can one say what the odds are at a given time....

Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning money and/or material goods.
Edited by patato12
1 minute ago, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

dce4bca4f388461e3b6303ece9e14974.png

raty294 and Patato like this
4 minutes ago, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

So if the odds are not clearly established how can one say what the odds are at a given time....

The odds are very clearly established. You will have an (x)% chance to unlock each item, each time you use a key.

That chance does not change for successive "rolls".

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Yea.... I would NOT buy them if I'm only doing it for the advantage the skin gives... it's kinda pay to win atm but it will get fixed soon. (Or forced to fix)

Nothing about it is pay to win. Bohemia has individually approved every item in the system.

Just now, Gnashes said:

The odds are very clearly established. You will have an (x)% change to unlock each item, each time you use a key.

That chance does not change for successive "rolls".

I would agree this statement is correct. However, it should be established that when you receive multiple items its not possible to trade them on some "Market" that is currently not operating...

3 minutes ago, patato12 said:

Maby in America 

But for the rest of the civilized world its pretty legal my dude

I think what he's trying to get at is the servers are located in america. In America it's a crime to let underage kids gamble, and can land you in some very deep shit. I think he's trying to be threatening here because he didn't get what he wanted.

Hey guy. Just try one more time you'll probably get it this time.

6 minutes ago, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

Gambling with real money is a REAL crime....

Also, Identity Entertainment LLC is based in the United States...

The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (the "Act") enacted into law at 10 a.m. ET on Friday October 13, 2006.  The Act adds the following provisions to the money and finance provisions of Title 31 of the United States Code

SUBCHAPTER IV - PROHIBITION ON FUNDING OF UNLAWFUL INTERNET GAMBLING

5363. Prohibition on acceptance of any financial instrument for unlawful Internet gambling

Section 5363 bans and and Section 5366 criminalizes the acceptance of funds from bettors by operators of most online Websites. The operators affected are those who:
(1) being engaged in the business of betting or wagering
(2) knowingly accept
(3) proceeds from credit cards, electronic fund transfers and checks<
(4) in connection with with the participation of a bettor
(5) in unlawful Internet gambling, which is the sponsorship of online gambling that violates any other federal or state anti-gambling law..

Just now, Henry Facesmasher said:

I think what he's trying to get at is the servers are located in america. In America it's a crime to let underage kids gamble, and can land you in some very deep shit. I think he's trying to be threatening here because he didn't get what he wanted.

Hey guy. Just try one more time you'll probably get it this time.

Except nobody is gambling. Otherwise go try to sue Blizzard.

The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (the "Act") enacted into law at 10 a.m. ET on Friday October 13, 2006.  The Act adds the following provisions to the money and finance provisions of Title 31 of the United States Code

5363. Prohibition on acceptance of any financial instrument for unlawful Internet gambling

Section 5363 bans and and Section 5366 criminalizes the acceptance of funds from bettors by operators of most online Websites. The operators affected are those who:
(2) knowingly accept
(5) in unlawful Internet gambling, which is the sponsorship of online gambling that violates any other federal or state anti-gambling law..

Asylum Entertainment, Inc. is incorporated in Canada actually.

Nice try though.

3 minutes ago, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

(2) knowingly accept

Asylum is based in Canada. 

Le Razoir, Silver-Spy and raty294 like this
2 minutes ago, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

I would agree this statement is correct. However, it should be established that when you receive multiple items its not possible to trade them on some "Market" that is currently not operating...

The "Market" was in before but from what I was told it made things kind of laggy so they removed which was the same with the asylum exchange.

Edited by WilliamS

(2) knowingly accept

You got something in return didn't you? It would be different if you spent 2.50 for a key and got nothing at all. Because that is what the Act that you just spent time out of your day to find entails. If this act were true, you wouldn't be able to play CS:GO, World of Warcraft, and many other games that have loot crates where you roll to get items.

Patato likes this
Just now, WilliamS said:

The "Market" was in before but from what I was told it made things kind of laggy so they removed which was the same with the asylum exchange.

Removed at the request of Bohemia.

Just now, raty294 said:

You got something in return didn't you? It would be different if you spent 2.50 for a key and got nothing at all. Because that is what the Act that you just spent time out of your day to find entails. If this act were true, you wouldn't be able to play CS:GO, World of Warcraft, and many other games that have loot crates where you roll to get items.

This~

So it's going to be one of those threads I see. Well, here we go...

Personally, I disagree with the current odds for the price of the keys. Under no circumstance should someone pay over 100$ to get an item on a private community, yet some people pay double or triple that price. I understand that you can't lower the price now because everyone would complain that they bought it at a higher price and deserve to be compensated but it's still ludicrous. 

Just now, raty294 said:

Yes for the original items,

1x Troll Shirts

1x Unicorn Shirts

1x Bieber Shirt

What did I get in return for the extra shirts I received..... Credit I can use on the market? Noooo

1x Troll Shirts

1x Unicorn Shirts

1x Bieber Shirt

What did I get in return for the extra shirts I received..... Credit I can use on the market? Noooo

You received credit for your duplicate items, yes.

You seem like someone who doesn't understand how this works. You are no gambling your money, you are physically buying keys. Is there a percentage chance that you have for when you spend money to buy the keys that you may or may not get the keys. No, there isn't, you will get the keys 100 percent of the time. Now, the keys are used for a crate, that has a percentage chance to to get each specific item. Which means, you aren't gambling you're money, you are simply using the keys for a crate, if this was illegal, sue every single game that does this. Which is a shit ton of games, good luck.

1x Troll Shirts

1x Unicorn Shirts

1x Bieber Shirt

credits you can use to make your next donation or crate key purchase. nevertheless you rolled and got another item which you were compensated for.